[CONSTERNATION]

Forbidden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yoon-"

 

"What are you doing here?"

 

"I-I came here to apologise..." 

 

For his entire life, Jiyong had never felt that regretful and nervous-wrecked. He wouldn't deny that last night, he had hell of a fun. Yet, this was the exact thing that made him felt the worst when he came down from his high. By the time he was awake, the other side of the bed was already empty and Yoona was obviously nowhere to be found. It didn't come as a surprise to him at all but there was still a part of him was hoping that she could hear him out (not like he had any valid excuse for himself though). 

 

Kiko joined him while he was having breakfast and compared to the previous times, it seemed like she was in a bad mood. Usually, she would be uplifted and would be whistling away at her 'great act' but this time, she was scowling away and threw him a dirty look. He couldn't be bothered though as he ate the breakfast and headed out. She should be glad that at least he wasn't screaming at her for her stupid suggestion. For the entire time at work, he was fidgety and could not focus at all, his mind filled with Yoona and the wrongful things he had done. By noon, he was done pretending and Soonho had to cancel away all the appointments after watching him stormed out of the office without a word.

 

Then, he came here, hoping that she'd be at home. 

 

Good news? She was.

Bad news? She wished he wasn't here. 

 

Yoona was appalled to see him standing there when she opened the door. He did look like a mess despite him still being suave, but that was another topic altogether that she didn't want to bring up now. 

 

"Do you know that I can call the police?" She spat, before giving a cold smirk. "Oh right. Don't think that's going to help right? It'll be covered anyway, the facts twisted. Maybe it'll become me being sued for being a ? Is that what happened to all those rumored missing nurses?" 

 

Before she took up this job, she did heard rumors of the past nurses that went missing unknowingly, but she didn't give much thoughts to it. After all, once she sets her mind on something, it would be rather hard to change her decision until she had experienced it for herself. Now that she had been through it, she began to wonder what happened to those poor nurses. She managed to get out... unharmed, but what about the others? Did they...

 

"Yoona-sshi, I'm sorry..." That's all that could come out of his mouth. 

 

He had never seen her so angry, so upset, so... crude before. It's as though the polite, gentle Im Yoona had an alter ego.

 

"I really wish to mak-"

 

"Don't say anything you don't mean it," Yoona scoffed and had her arms folded across her chest. "Nothing you can do to salvage this anymore. You should be glad that I'm even talking to you right now." 

 

There was an awkward silence and Jiyong stood there, head down in guilt and embarrassment - a scene that Yoona would never had imagined it. The reason why she was so fierce and crude was actually because she couldn't believe that Jiyong would be such a person. However, deep down, the actual reason was because... she felt completely and utterly humiliated by the knowledge that she had enjoyed herself last night.

 

She rather hoped that Kiko had put a heavier drug dosage on her, knocking her out, but it wasn't the case. During the entire incident, she could actually feel everything. Everything including how Jiyong had breathed her pet name into her ears, how she had gave in to him, how her body had acted on her own accord and most importantly, how he had acted even after they came down from their high. 

 

She hated her very being for even thinking about it but, yes, he made her experienced something very exceptional.

 

"Go back, Jiyong-sshi," she let out a sigh, not wanting to face him any further. 

 

That sigh sounded like frustration to Jiyong instead and he looked up at her, totally deflated. 

 

"Yoona?" 

 

Amidst the staring game, someone finally appeared, breaking this frosty situation.

 

"Oppa!" Yoona's face lighted up, as though she saw her saviour. 

 

Seunghyun had called Yoona in the morning, wanting to ask her if she's free for lunch or to go for an art exhibition. Yoona, who didn't want to dwell on the thing that happened between the Kwons and her, decided to hang out with Seunghyun and the latter had said that he would come pick her up. However, after waiting downstairs for half an hour and that she did not reply his text, he decided to head up to take a look. 

 

He was taken aback to see Jiyong standing outside Yoona's house, with Yoona frowning away. 

 

"You... You've a guest?" Seunghyun raised his brows.

 

"No, he's just about to leave, right?" Yoona glared at Jiyong. 

 

Jiyong stared at Seunghyun who was feeling really puzzled and awkward by his stare. Yoona feigned a few coughs and finally alerted him as he quit staring and looked back at her, his expression softening into a guilty one again. 

 

"Bye," Yoona said curtly. 

 

Jiyong sighed and turned around, not forgetting to throw Seunghyun a vengeful glare before that. He walked towards the lift and before he could reach, Yoona called out to him.

 

"Wait a minute!" 

 

He stopped immediately, turning around, his face lighting up. Yoona went back into her house and within the next minute, she came out with a painting. It was the painting that he had given it to her.

 

"You should take this back, I can't have it," Yoona handed the painting to him. "Also, I take back my words. My judgement previously is wrong. You're not a good person."

 

Before he could say another word, Yoona left the painting against the wall and dragged Seunghyun's arm, going into the lift, "oppa, let's go for lunch." 

 

They left Jiyong standing there, as the lift door closed mercilessly. 

 

ϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟ

 

"It's Kwon Jiyong that got on your nerves, not these poor veggie. Stop abusing them."

 

Yoona snapped up at Seunghyun's voice, putting her fork down embarrassingly as she saw her plate of salad being all mashed up, the leaves having numerous holes on them. 

 

"M-Mwuhya..."

 

"So, wanna talk about it?" Seunghyun arched his brows at her. "You seemed rather stern."

 

"That... It's nothing much," Yoona gave a smile, taking a sip of her water. 

 

"Still not comfortable enough to share huh?" Seunghyun teased, flinging his hand to his heart in mock pain. "I thought we're more than that already, you know. I'm hurt."

 

"I'll tell you another time, I promise," Yoona laughed.

 

"You know, even if you're angry, you totally made the wrong move," Seunghyun snorted. "Giving him back the 'MILLIONAIRE NURSE'? Woman, if you don't want it, at least give it to me! That might anger him more you know." 

 

"Oppa!" Yoona was totally cheered up by him. "Is this how you get your paintings and chairs? By scheming?" 

 

Seunghyun made no reply and had a blank look on his face. 

 

"O-Oops. S-Sorry, I didn-" Yoona thought he was offended and tried to explain herself but she realised Seunghyun wasn't looking at her nor listening to her.

 

He had a total change of expression, from a jovial one, to an ashen look. She followed his stare and turned around, only to find a woman in her mid-twenties approaching them. 

 

"My my, look who we have here!" The woman strutted towards Seunghyun, her annoying nasal voice. "My beloved Tabi oppa!" 

 

A whey-faced Seunghyun sat there, keeping mum.

 

"Oh boy, I miss you so much, Tabi oppa. Do you miss me?" The woman bent down, tracing her finger along Seunghyun's jawline. "You probably didn't have much fun without me around huh~"

 

Yoona didn't like this woman one bit. She recognised her as one of the heiress of a chaebol family - Han Seohee. Her reptuation was notorious and infamous but with money making the world goes round, she had avoided the jail countless of times, despite her committing crimes. 

 

"Miss, I would appreciate if you can lay your finger off my friend's face," Yoona said politely. "I don't think he's liking it." 

 

"Really?" That caught Seohee's attention as she turned to look at Yoona, smirking away. "Oh? Isn't this the famous personal nurse, Im Yoona? Oppa, you've stooped so low to hook up with a nurse n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter