Pain

"What I feel for you"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been two days since Myung Soo decided to leave the apartment he shares with his future husband Sung Kyu, and he cannot bear the pain caused by doubting Myung Soo. Now no one can change what he did two nights ago, due to his jealousy, his insecurities, due to the little confidence he did not know he had in him. Sung Kyu believed that he truly loved him, that's why she got engaged to him, that's why they had decided to live together many years ago. But Sung Kyu knows that he loves Myung Soo, because now he has no idea what he will do with his life if he is not with him. His existence has lost all meaning now that Myung Soo has left him.
     Like the day before, Sung Kyu has gone to the park to watch the sun go down. His fiancé has not wanted to answer his phone and doesn't know what to do anymore. He doesn't want to call his friends because he doesn't want to have to explain to anyone how bad he acted. Sung Kyu doesn't want to be judged, he doesn't want to be singled out, because he's too ashamed to have doubted the person he loves the most in the world.
      Sung Kyu sobs again and looks closely at the cute ring Myung Soo gave him to get engaged, feeling now that he doesn't deserve it.
    Unexpectedly, someone hands him a handkerchief, and Sung Kyu's eyes widen. He wants to take it, but hesitates a bit when he looks up and realizes that it is Woo Hyun who has offered it to him. Nam notices his discontent, so he puts it away again and cautiously sits next to Sung Kyu on the same bench, though not too close to him.
     "Sorry," Woo Hyun says suddenly in a small voice. "I'm really sorry for what I told you a few days ago.” Sung Kyu listens to him, and for a moment he wants to get up and go back to his home, but regrets it at the last second. "I'm sorry for misinterpreting your intentions, please forgive me. I have suffered a lot lately, and I was wrong to think that way. I hope you can understand me and trust me again. I will not ask what happens to you, I just want you to know that I can listen to you."
     When he finishes speaking, Woo Hyun stands up and waits for Sung Kyu to stop him before he takes a few steps to leave. Surprisingly, Kim grabs his arm and Nam forces himself to control the satisfaction that suddenly overwhelms him.
     "I forgive you, Woo Hyun," Kim says, thinking again that the lack of confidence is what is ruining his life. "And I do want you to listen to me. I don't know who else I can turn to."
     Sung Kyu's tears flow again. He has no longer been able to hold the pressure in his throat for saying what makes him suffer; for accepting that it was his mistake that caused his fiancé to leave.
     "Myung Soo left the apartment. I do not know where it is. He didn't want to answer my calls, and I don't know what to do to make him come back,” he confesses regretfully while his voice shakes. His face is drenched in tears. His breath hit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter