Plan

"What I feel for you"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When he was younger, Woo Hyun did not understand the 'crazy things' that some people did for love, in fact, he even made fun of several of his classmates in high school for the idiotic things they committed. But now, he is immersed in a situation that is showing him another side of those insanities: the same mental torture, relentless despair and enormous frustration that his former colleagues had felt when the person they loved did not correspond to them. And Woo Hyun asked himself a question: what was he capable of doing for love?
     In reality, he had never questioned it before, despite the fact that only one person lives in his thoughts and in his heart. The possibility of his beloved Sung Kyu getting engaged to someone else was not something that had worried him, because Woo Hyun believed that he had enough time for Kim to notice him; so that he would notice him, so that he would fall surrendered before his infinite love. But time suddenly became his worst enemy, so he has no choice but to make Sung Kyu fall in love with him as soon as possible.
     Nam wants to start his plan with small details, he doesn't want to be too obvious either. He knows that if Sung Kyu feels harassed he will get the opposite result, and he doesn't want that. He is not willing to spoil the great opportunity which means the two are living in the same building, and also have that bond between teacher and student. Anyway, for Sung Kyu, Woo Hyun is not entirely indifferent.
     Woo Hyun knows this, because his teacher talks to him normally when they are in the building and take the elevator at the same time, or when by 'chance' they run into the same store. Woo Hyun has been very subtle when it comes to figuring out his tastes, so there's no way the boy won't get away with it. He is completely sure that he will be able to make Sung Kyu love him and forget Myung Soo forever.

That day, Woo Hyun changed his hairstyle and decided to dress more provocatively. He is aware that he is very handsome and plans to unleash the full potential of his genes. And he knows he's succeeding when, in college, some girls ask him to go out with them, but especially when, in History class, Sung Kyu has laid eyes on him for a longer time.
     "Alright guys, that's it for today. See you on Monday and don't forget to visit the Egyptian exhibition at the Seoul National Museum, it will help you for the next exam."
     Some complaints are heard before the bell rings and the students begin to leave. Sung Yeol says goodbye to Woo Hyun since he has a family engagement and Nam waits until the classroom is empty. He then walks over to the desk and clears his throat softly to attract the attention of Sung Kyu, who smiles subtly at him when his eyes meet those of his student.
     "Professor Kim," the boy begins, also trying to show some shame on his face, although he doesn't really feel it. "I know that tomorrow is your birthday and I thought I'd bring you a small present."
     Nam hands him a book with a white bow and Sung Kyu is a bit surprised.
     "Woo Hyun, y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter