Imagination

"What I feel for you"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inspired by all the sweet words his favorite teacher spoke to him, the next day, Woo Hyun resumes his classes at the university. His countenance looks much better and his eyes are no longer puffy from tears. Nam stopped crying when he felt the support and believed that Sung Kyu would finally start to love him. Woo Hyun thinks that the older one also has feelings for him and is willing to continue with what he started.
     During the history class, Sung Kyu has been very attentive to him, he has looked at him sideways and Woo Hyun has not stopped smiling for it.
     "That's it for today, young men. You can leave,” Kim says minutes before the bell rings.
     The boys take their books and leave little by little, Sung Yeol says goodbye to his friend and Woo Hyun says he will call him. Lee has been very worried about him, but, seeing him in a better mood, is calmer because he thinks Nam is recovering well.
     Sung Kyu packs up his things and when all the boys have left, except for Woo Hyun, Kim approaches the boy and puts her hand on his shoulder gently. Nam sighs slowly, letting his professor's soft cologne flood his nostrils.
     "I'm glad you came," the professor tells him with a sincere smile.
     "Me too," Woo Hyun smiles at him and Kim rushes to pull out a small notebook from his portfolio.
     "Don't worry about absences or past projects, I've made you some notes that will help you catch up." Kim hands him the notebook and Woo Hyun receives it gratefully. "If you need anything else, do not hesitate to ask me."
     Then the teacher turns around, and bewilderment seizes the young man. Nam believed that the older one had many more things to tell him about, like the almost kiss he gave him or the soft touches of the day before. Woo Hyun thinks it's a good opportunity because they are alone, without annoying friends or jealous fiancées, but Sung Kyu starts to walk out of the room and Woo Hyun can't keep quiet. What had all that meant then?
     "That's it? A simple notebook with notes for school?" Woo Hyun says with a tone that borders on contemptuous. Sung Kyu stops and his brow furrows before turning around.
     "Excuse me?" He questions, with all the incredulity that overwhelms him. Woo Hyun squints his eyes and the annoyance soon appears on his face.
     "What happened to yesterday?" Why did you do all those things and now you just ignore me?" He points out, before walking a little closer to Sung Kyu.
     "What are you talking about, Woo Hyun? I don't get it."
     "I'm talking about the kiss! I'm talking about all the sweet things you said, about all the caresses that now seem like they were nothing!"
     "Kiss? What kiss?"
     Woo Hyun opens his eyes in surprise, and then moisture begins to build up in them. Sung Kyu sees him turn pale, and then the fleeting scene from the day before comes to mind. Kim understands what is happening: Woo Hyun has misinterpreted his intentions.
     "Woo Hyun, I'm sorry, but I think you misunderstood everything," Sung Kyu starts, approaching the boy. "It's my fault, I know, I should never have gotten close to you like that, it's just that, you were so sad and vulnerable and I, well... Listen, I never wanted..."
     "Vulnerable?! You mean you just feel sorry for me?
     "No, Woo Hyun, I didn't mean that, I..."
     "Do not lie! You kissed me because you liked me! You love me, Sung Kyu. You love me like I love you!" He blurts out without thinki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter