History

"What I feel for you"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     When Sung Kyu wakes up that morning in the young man's arms, he notices Woo Hyun staring at him while gently his hair. Kim smiles, and yawns gracefully before Nam walks over to give her a little kiss on her lips.
     "Good morning," Sung Kyu says hoarsely.
     "Good morning," replied Woo Hyun, running his fingers over the older man's cheek. "How did you sleep? I know my bed is a bit uncomfortable, but..."
     And Sung Kyu interrupts him when he covers her lips with his own.
     "It's okay. I slept very well."
     Woo Hyun smiles and sighs, reminding of what they both did a few hours earlier, and he still can't quite take it in. But, he won't mind if Sung Kyu tells him that he only did it because he was hot, or because it was an impulse that he couldn't control. Woo Hyun doesn't care if Sung Kyu doesn't want to see him again after that, because, he's happy. He is very happy, and it would be very arrogant of him to ask him for something more.
     Sung Kyu watches him for a moment and gently holds his hand.
     "What are you thinking about?" He asks when Woo Hyun's gaze seems to lose itself. Nam sighs again and purses his lips.
     "In nothing. Don't worry," and the youngest makes a move to get up, but Sung Kyu takes his arm, preventing him.
     "Are you thinking about what we did last night?" He asks as he straightens up, leaning his back on the head of the bed.
     "Actually, yes. But..."
     "Woo Hyun, don't think it was a pointless impulse, or that I did it just because I was too needy," he begins, and Nam sits on the edge of the mattress, covering his private part with the sheet. "The reality is, I think it is time to move on with my life. I've been alone since Myung Soo died, but time took care of that huge wound. Now, I feel ready to be with someone else. I feel ready to try something serious. And, if you want... If you still love me, I would like us to start something nice. I would like you and me..."
     "Are you saying that we should date like a couple?"
     "Well... I think I should be more direct, right?" Woo Hyun laughs and pounces on Sung Kyu, kissing his lips and resting his head on his lap. Kim sighs and gives him another kiss on his silky black hair. "I know that a lot happened between us, but you should know that everything is already in the past. I can start from scratch if you want it too. I know that your feelings for me remain intact, and I want to be able to fully reciprocate them. I like you, Woo Hyun, that's why I wanted to make love with you. But now, I want to be something else in your life. I want to know if you and I can have a future together. I want to discover if I can love you like you love me."
     Woo Hyun stands up and looks at him with glassy eyes. In all the years that he has loved Sung Kyu, he never expected such words, and although he is afraid that it is all a dream, happiness is hitting his chest harder than ever.
     "What do you say? You want to be my boyfriend?" Sung Kyu asks with flushed cheeks, and Woo Hyun throws himself into her arms, kissing all of her face and sighing with joy.
     "Of course I do! You don't know how happy you make me!
     And a couple of elusive tears well up from his cloudy eyes. Because even with the man in front of him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter