Cheated

"What I feel for you"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woo Hyun never imagined that one day he would have to travel to that side of the city and at that time of night, but, he was desperate. Because he didn't care what Sung Kyu had told him. It was obvious that the professor was blinded by the fantasy of love that Myung Soo had deceived him with, that he was not able to discern that what Nam felt for him was stronger, bigger, more unconditional. One way or another, Sung Kyu had to understand that he wouldn't be totally happy if he wasn't by his side, but he wouldn't wait for that to happen either. For that reason, and because of the enormous mistake he had made days ago, it was imperative that he put his new plan in motion; one that is sure to give you the result you've been waiting for.
    With his hands inside the pockets of his jacket, Woo Hyun walks down the darkened street with slow steps as the cold seeps into his face. He stops at a corner to scrutinize people who are standing, doing their normal 'work' in the neighborhood, and looks at each one cautiously, until a young man catches his eye and Woo Hyun decides to approach him to find out if he can do that he have planned.
     "Honey, I don't do favors," says the young man, who, under the old lamp that lights the block, looks even his age.
     "I'll pay you. I just want to know if you or any of your friends can do it."
     The young man frowns and then his eyes seem to sparkle with interest as Nam takes out his wallet and shows him some bills.
     "Okay," the stranger agrees, and does not hesitate to follow Woo Hyun when he turns around the other corner to take a taxi.

 

[...]

 

The pills Myung Soo bought for a headache are about to run out. You've had a lot of stress at work lately and you haven't found a way to ease it. However, he knows that when he gets home, Sung Kyu is waiting for him with a delicious cup of his favorite tea and the muffins that he loves. Myung Soo thinks about it as he walks to his car and a reassuring smile appears on his lips. Kim unlocks the vehicle, then opens the rear seat door to drop in his briefcase and coat.
     Unexpectedly, a young man approaches him and Kim is surprised to see his pale face and his difficulty in walking.
     "Please help me," the stranger says to Myung Soo before falling into his arms.
     "But, what happened to you? Do you want me to take you to a hospital?" He asks with concern as he sees a couple of tears run down the boy's cheeks.
     "Yes, please. I... I'm very sick,” the stranger whispers as he wraps his arms around Myung Soo's neck and brings his face close to him.
     "I'll take you right away."
     And Myung Soo escorts him to the passenger seat, where he helps him get on and fasten his seat belt. Then he runs to the other side and gets in, putting the car in gear quickly to get out of the parking lot.
    On the way, Myung Soo hears the boy's moans and can't help but glance at him uneasily. The boy really looks bad, but all you can do is take him to a doctor and maybe help him locate his family.
     "Excuse me," the stranger calls and Myung Soo listens carefully, "could you stop to buy a bottle of water."
     "Clear."
     Kim finds a store a few feet away and stops. He gets out of the car quickly and enters the establishment to get what the boy has asked for. After paying for a bottle of room temperature water, he rushes back to the car and when he gets i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter