Fiance

"What I feel for you"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This morning, it's Sung Kyu who gets up before seven to make breakfast. Myung Soo worked late at the office the day before and lately, the youngest has been burdened with a lot of job due to his recent promotion, and although Kim is too happy for him, he doesn't stop worrying about his health.
     Several weeks ago his boyfriend started complaining of some headaches. Sung Kyu doesn't dismiss the idea that the stress Myung Soo is going through is taking a toll on him very soon, making him consider going on vacation for a few days once again. It's not a problem for him to ask for time off from college, however, he's not sure he can say the same about his boyfriend, but Myung Soo needs them badly, he's too tired.
     Sung Kyu lets out a soft sigh and puts the coffee maker to work as he prepares an egg roll, smiling to himself at the thought that his boyfriend really likes to be surprised with breakfast in bed. So, once he's finished, he arranges the plate, a couple of chopsticks, a bowl of chopped fruit, and the two cups of coffee on a tray before heading to the main room of the apartment.
     He opens the door, taking care not to make too much noise, although he is surprised to find his boyfriend already sitting on the mattress with his pajamas, disheveled and his eyes sleepy.
     "Good morning." Sung Kyu says, approaching Myung Soo and settling in beside him. "I brought you breakfast."
     His boyfriend smiles on the spot and takes both of his cheeks to plant a loud kiss on his lips. Sung Kyu gives her another pretty smile and sets the tray on the nightstand.
     "You're so understanding." The youngest whispers, eliciting another small and sincere smile on Sung Kyu's face.
     So, Sung Kyu think of the first day they had arrived at that dwelling: five years ago, when they decided to live together after falling in love in college. Sometimes he think there are too many good things in his life, that his happiness is the closest thing to a beautiful dream, and deep down in his heart, Sung Kyu wishes it to be so, because he never wants to 'wake up'. He wants that beautiful fantasy that his life has become to last forever.
     "I have a surprise for you," Myung Soo suddenly mentions, bringing him to reality. And then the older one watches as his boyfriend digs under the pillow to get a little white box. Sung Kyu opens his lips in excitement, and his heart is beating uncontrollably with the growing nervousness that begins to seize him. Myung Soo looks him and opens the singular object. "Kim Sung Kyu, will you marry me?"
     And that wonderful question takes his breath away. Sung Kyu takes no more than a blink before nodding too insistently. Myung Soo takes the beautiful white gold ring, and gently holds one of his boyfriend's hands to slide that fine piece over the thin middle finger of his now fiance.
     "I love you," Sung Kyu whis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter