Transition

"What I feel for you"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     "Let's go to bed," Sung Jong says between kisses as he bites on Woo Hyun's lower lip.
     They went out to the movies that Saturday and when it was time for Nam to take his 'friend' to his apartment, Lee pulled him into the room and began kissing him with desire.
     They haven't known each other long, but Sung Jong has pushed too hard for Woo Hyun to notice him. At first Nam was reluctant to go out on a date, but after a few months, Sung Jong managed to get them to have .
     Now they do it several times a week, it seems that Woo Hyun loves it as much as Sung Jong, but the youngest has not achieved more than that, because Nam does not cease to make it clear that he is in love with someone else.
     It's been six long years, and Woo Hyun is still thinking about Sung Kyu. The last time she saw him was a week after she hugged him in front of the apartment door. On that occasion, Woo Hyun apologized for the umpteenth time, and Sung Kyu repeated that he forgave him. The professor also explained what had really happened with Myung Soo, and although his guilt was somewhat lightened by that, Woo Hyun did not feel calm.
     The next day, Sung Kyu moved out. He told Woo Hyun that he could not continue there, that everything there was reminded him of Myung Soo, and although they said goodbye as 'friends', Sung Kyu did not bother to tell him where he would go or to leave him a phone number to continue in contact. Sung Kyu just 'disappeared', but Woo Hyun wished that he was okay, and that he was happy again, because, after everything he put him through and the great loss he suffered, there was nothing else the boy could do to comfort him.
     However, after all this time, Nam feels that he has a thorn in his chest, and therefore cannot 'move forward'; because he cannot forget, nor has he been able to get rid of the great love that he still feels for his former teacher.
     That is the real reason why Woo Hyun cannot accept the interest that his coworker has in him, even if he is not at all indifferent, or that he has been in bed with Sung Jong countless times. Woo Hyun is not in love with him, and he has always made it very clear, however, Sung Jong believes that sooner or later he can make him change his mind, because day after day he tries, and that does not seem to tire him. The only thing Sung Jong wants is for Woo Hyun to love him, but for that he has to get all the feelings he still has for Sung Kyu out of Nam's heart.
     "F-faster...," Sung Jong says between groans and Woo Hyun obeys, accelerating the s and making his bed partner tremble until they both reach .
     Woo Hyun lies down next to him and Sung Jong smiles, outlining Nam's bare chest with one of his long fingers.
     "Do you want to stay to sleep?" Sung Jong asks and, contrary to the many times he has received a 'no' for an answer, this time, Woo Hyun nods his head and draws the young man towards his body, surrounding him with both arms before they both fall in a deep sleep.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter