Feelings

"What I feel for you"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sung Jong gasps, and not because of the informality with which the two men have greeted each other in front of him, but because of Woo Hyun's unique countenance, which he has never seen before, not even when he surprised his friend-boyfriend last couple of years for his birthday. Woo Hyun looks surprised, but most of all, excited and very happy. The singular sparkle in his eyes gives him away, although what most catches his attention is hearing the name of the client from Nam's lips. And, for a moment, a strange idea wants to land in his head.
     "You look great. I'm really surprised,” Sung Kyu mentions when he separates from Woo Hyun.
     "You look great too. Glad to see you again. It will be a real pleasure working for you,” Nam says, bowing politely. Lee looks at him and immediately imitates him.
     "Oh please, can you cut the formality down a bit," Sung Kyu comments, putting a hand on Woo Hyun's shoulder. Kim smiles at both of them and the atmosphere seems to relax little by little.
     "Do you have a design in mind for the house, Mr. Kim?" Sung Jong asks in a friendly tone.
     "Oh, no. I only have a few requests for one of the rooms, but we'll see that in a few days, okay?"
     "Of course. In the meantime, we can make some sketches for the low silver, so you can choose the one you like the most,” Woo Hyun points out, pulling out his mobile with the intention of starting to take the photos for the design. And Sung Jong raises an eyebrow at the so "natural" way Nam speaks to the man.
     "That would be great" Sung Kyu responds.
     "If you'll excuse us, we'll take some measurements and photos," Nam says with a big smile.
     "Sure. Imagine I'm not here. ”And Woo Hyun smiles at him again, ignoring the fact that this is impossible for him.
     So both designers start their work while Sung Kyu looks at them curiously, noticing Woo Hyun a little more and how professional he looks at the time, making him feel happy for him.
     When Kim returned to Korea, he did not rule out the possibility of going to the old building where he used to live, with the sole intention of seeing Woo Hyun. After all those years he still considers him his friend; although he had practically lost contact with him. He hadn't been the one to stop calling him on purpose, because after losing his phone, he was unable to retrieve the numbers of most of his acquaintances. He also considered taking a trip to see him, but with his demanding job, that was impossible.
     Sung Kyu didn't even realize that six years passed, but time had elapsed, and, just as he suffered in the past, life has also rewarded him with tranquility and healing. Pain and loneliness have long since ceased to inhabit Sung Kyu's heart. Now he has other plans, and the first has been to return to Korea and get a new job, he left his family for a while, but now he has come back to start over.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter