Tragedy

"What I feel for you"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With everything Woo Hyun is feeling at the moment, and with no other way to stop Myung Soo from further meddling in his fleeting plan, the three of them finish their shopping and leave the place carrying their respective bags. Nam says goodbye to the couple with a forced smile, and prepares to look for a taxi, but is stopped by Sung Kyu, who offers to take him back to the building where they live. Woo Hyun does not want to accept since the car is Myung Soo's, but just seeing the frown of he at the proposal makes him change his mind.

Once in front of the door of his apartment, Woo Hyun bows to thank Sung Kyu's attention to him, even thanking Myung Soo, but Myung Soo doesn't care. The couple watches the boy enter the house and then both go to the elevator since they live three floors above.
     "I think I'll make an extra plate of food and bring it to Woo Hyun," Sung Kyu mentions as the elevator doors close. "He said his parents had been out of town for a few days. Or maybe I better invite him to..."
     "Don't you think he's big enough to fix himself something to eat?" Myung Soo interrupts with a tone of annoyance, to which Sung Kyu responds with a gesture of disbelief.
     "What kind of question is that, and why are you angry?"
     "I'm not angry."
     The elevator finishes its journey and Myung Soo exits first. He opens the entrance of his house and goes directly to the kitchen to store the purchases. Sung Kyu catches up with him and sits down by the counter.
     "Is there anything you want to talk about, Myung Soo?"
     "Not."
     "Please, I don't want us to spend the night like this."
     "What do you mean?"
     "With you angry."
     Myung Soo takes a deep breath before turning on his heel. He fixes his eyes on Sung Kyu's and his gaze makes him speak.
     "I don't like you being friends with Woo Hyun."
     "What?!"
     "That boy..." Myung Soo pauses; for a moment he doesn't know how to explain himself.I" don't like him, okay? I feel like he's not as nice as he makes us believe."
     "Myung..."
     "Sung Kyu, just... don't trust him too much, okay?"
     Sung Kyu thinks about it for a few seconds and then nods. His boyfriend approaches him and surrounds him with both arms, leaving a tender kiss on the cheek.
     But Sung Kyu doesn't want to believe that what her boyfriend thinks is true. He can't believe Woo Hyun is another kind of person. Not when he's been so polite and considerate; not when the only thing Woo Hyun has shown him is a huge admiration for him.

 

[...]

 

When Woo Hyun arrives at his apartment and starts making dinner, he reconsiders bringing a bowl to Sung Kyu as an excuse to see him again, and maybe have dinner with him. Myung Soo will also be there and he has

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter