Desire

"What I feel for you"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     "Sorry I invited you so suddenly, but, I was very surprised to meet you today," Sung Kyu mentions as he watches Woo Hyun take the steaming cup of coffee in front of him for a little sip.
     "I too am very surprised. We haven't talked in years."
     "That's my fault. I lost my phone and didn't know anyone in Taiwan. There I was the last years doing another master's degree, and for that reason I did not have time to return to greet you. I ask you to forgive me.” And Woo Hyun immediately shakes his head, placing the small porcelain cup back on the coffee table.
     "Please, don't ask me for forgiveness. You don't have to apologize to me in any way. In any case, I should have been the one looking for someone who could contact you, but, to be honest, I thought you didn't want to know anything about me anymore." Woo Hyun sighs with regret and Sung Kyu looks at him doubtfully. "I thought that after everything I did to you in the past, you..."
     "Woo Hyun, don't say that, please," says the older one with understanding. "For a long time I understood what happened to you. It is not easy to lose a loved one; in your case, you lost both of your parents. I should have helped you more, but at that moment I didn't know how. I just confused you, made you believe things, and then I just hurt you with my grudge. I should never have treated you like this. I knew you needed support, and I never offered it to you. I just walked away. I didn't want to know anything, partly I also felt guilty, because my mistrust was what ruined my relationship with Myung Soo. I was the adult back then, Woo Hyun. I should have taken the responsibility that corresponded to me.
     And suddenly, Woo Hyun's tears begin to fall, because he has remembered absolutely everything that he promised to forget one day, but, it has been impossible for him not to listen to Sung Kyu and bring back all his feelings; all his regrets. All the thing that made him so miserable six years ago. Suddenly, Sung Kyu leaves his place in the armchair opposite and sits next to Woo Hyun, taking him tightly in his arms and his back to comfort him.At no time had he wanted to provoke that feeling of sadness in the boy.
     "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you feel bad. Please, don't cry,” he says, feeling sorry and ashamed for what he just caused. But Woo Hyun starts to sob, and Sung Kyu knows he made a big mistake bringing those bad memories back. "Woo Hyun, don't cry. Tell me what I can do to calm you down, please. I will do anything."
     And Woo Hyun is silent for a moment, raising his face to Sung Kyu. Kim looks at him and sighs while wiping Nam's tears with his slender fingers.
     "Of everything I've always wanted. Out of everything I've ever dreamed of, I've only longed for one thing," Nam begins with trembling lips. "Though, it's too much, and I know I'll never have it."
     "What's it? Tell me," Sung Kyu prompts, curious.
     "A kiss," he confesses firmly. "Give me a kiss, Sung Kyu."
     And his former teacher opens his eyes wider, surprised, but not too wide. He has always known that Woo Hyun loves him, although he does not know exactly how much. However, he is not sure if he should agree to his reque

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter