Resentment

"What I feel for you"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Woo Hyun leaves the clinic, he feels that he has left his soul in Sung Kyu's room because of his harsh words, but he knows that there is nothing that deserves more than his deep resentment. Suddenly, all the things that he has done wrong in his life, swirl like a great whirlwind in his head that wants to drive him crazy. He continues to be unable to explain to himself how he got to that point... He really doesn't know, and worst of all, he believes that he can excuse himself with his own pain, with his ignorance, with his immaturity, with his jealousy, with his anger, and with all those feelings that arose in his heart, when he allowed vulnerability to drown him.
     Arriving at his apartment and taking a quick look inside, he realizes that he is alone, and not because he has no friends and acquaintances, but because the people he loves most have left his side, and that is when he collapses like a lost lamb in the darkest night. Because there is nothing he can do to get rid of the pain anymore; there is no longer anything to do to change things and to regret what it has caused. There is a deep wound inside him that can never be healed.

...

Two days later, Woo Hyun realizes that things may continue to get worse, because Sung Kyu quit his job at the university as a history teacher, and after that dire day when Myung Soo died and confessed everything, has not seen him again.
    The previous afternoon, he went to his professor's apartment, but despite having every intention of continuing to apologize, he was unable to do so. He just stared blankly at the gray door, waiting for Sung Kyu to come out and see him there, standing, enduring the tingling in his legs, enduring the pain in his knees, putting up with it all so he can talk to Sung Kyu, even if just for a minute. But almost three hours passed and Sung Kyu did not appear, even the soft light outside the house did not turn on. And Woo Hyun assumed that his teacher was not at home.
     He didn't see him return from the hospital, and he didn't run into him that couple of days at the grocery store or at the store where he frequently goes. Nam came to think that he had left the building, that he had finally decided to get away from there and that perhaps he had returned with his parents or with any other member of his family. But, that night, when Woo Hyun goes to visit him again , he dares to knock on the door and, to his great surprise, Sung Kyu opens it.
     Woo Hyun's heart begins to beat nervously and his jaw begins to tremble, his hands are sweating, and a tortuous chill runs down his spine. Sung Kyu looks into his eyes for a couple of seconds and, immediately, his brow furrows and his gaze begins to flash hatred; a grudge so deep that it is able to freeze Woo Hyun's blood.
     "Sung Kyu..." the youngest dares to utter, but Kim just keeps staring at him for two more seconds until he closes the door in his face. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter