Chapter 7

Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--Jimin--

 

The members were busy the whole day trying to cook and clean up the dorm. It was the first time in forever since they had come together for dinner. After the girls were able to persuade Jieun to come over for dinner that night, they couldn't drag it on for long; afraid she would find an excuse to cancel on them for the nth time.

"Are you done babe?" Taehyung asked as Taehee handed him the cut up vegetables. "Just need to wash it."

"Give it to me when you're done." Yoongi said as he was boiling the water for soup. 

"Smells great babe." Yoojung gave him a small kiss on the cheek before heading over to help Yeonah with the chicken.

"Are we frying or are we boiling this chicken?" Yeonah asked. 

"Uhh..let me ask" Namjoon said before rushing over to ask Yoongi. 

"Do half half." Hoseok chimmed in. 

"Half half is fine." Yoongi responded. "You done washing the vegetables Tae?" 

"I am hyung. can you pass this to Yoongi hyung for me?" Taehyung asked Eunhae who just happened to pass by. "Sure thing."

"Yoongi hyung!" Jungkook yelled as he rushed down the hall into the kitchen holding a figurine in his hands. "Look!" 

"Oh?" He turned over and stared at the wrecked figurine in Jungkook's hands. "Ah...AH...Kim Namjoon!" Yoongi whined.

"Hyung! you shouldn't just leave the figurine in random places like that."

"It was on the shelf..." Jungkook mumbled while giggling earning an elbow to the rib causing him to jerk and laugh.

"Just mop the floors babe." Yeonah said laughing. 

"Yeonah, how the heck do you keep your house intact with this one living in it?" Hoseok laughed.

"Easy...I don't let him touch anything." Causing everyone to laugh.

Just as things were under control they heard another crash. "Namjoon ah!" Jin yelled as he was making egg omlets. 

"Hyung it wasn't me! It just fell!" Everyone looked over at Jungkook who nodded in agreement. Namjoon and Jungkook picked up what had fallen and to their surprise it was a photo of Jimin and Jieun. On the shelf in the living room had photos of everyone yet the one that fell was that specific one.

"Eh~~" Jin brushed it off sensing everyone's uneaseness of the random incident. "It's nothing! Just put it back, we'll get a new frame." 

 

--Jieun--

 

It's been a while since I stood in the front of this door, my heart was beating quick but I was excited to see everyone again. I missed them; the members, the girls. I rang the doorbell and waited for someone to open the door.

"Jieun!" The girls yelled as they stood at the door giving me a tightening hug.

"We're so glad you're here."

"Sorry I'm late, I should've came earlier to help but work has been so busy lately with my boss gone." 

"Oh don't worry about it! Come, we just finished setting the table." They dragged me into the house before I could stick in another word. Looking around, I didn't see Jimin and as if Jungkook could read my mind, he said "Jimin hyung hasn't come home yet. He'll be here soon." I just nodded and took a seat in the living room. The photo that was on the table caught my eye, it was a photo taken from one the members randomly took; us two happily looking at each other, smiling and hearts in our eyes. Wonder if we'll ever be like that again. 

"Oh sorry, we were cleaning and accidentally knocked that over. Jungkook said he'll replace the frame." Namjoon said with a dimple smile. 

"Me?" Jungkook said surprised but soon quickly nodded as the members gave him a quick look, "oh right, yeah I said I would." 

"Jieun ah, would you like some beer?" Yoongi asked when he walked over and gave one to Jin. 

"I can't drink, I'll have water." I declined and Yeonah went and grabbed a cup of water for me.

"She's driving honey, she can't drink." Yoojung stated and Yoongi nodded, "I forgot, but if she does end up drinking, there's always room here for her to sleep over." Yoongi suggested with a chuckle masking his mischievious teasing.

"Where's Jimin at? The foods all ready, it's going to get cold soon." Jin said ask he walked over to check on the soup he made.

"He just messaged, he said to start dinner without him. He's on his way." Taehyung said after reading his text that came right on time.

"Okay then let's start. We're starving." The older members said as they headed over to their huge dinner table that they ended up buying after debating whether to purcha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter