Chapter 3

Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--Jimin--
 

Jimin was feeling happier than usual and the members can see he was different. His smile had been evident more and more by day; although they weren't sure what the reason was but as they sat around in the dance studio after practice, he had let the members know he was currently seeing someone.

"I seriously knew it from his constant smiles." They had .

"He's been stuck to his phone literally all the time." 

"Hyung would brush me off when I ask him to play a game with me." Jungkook pouted.

"I'm still in the early stages of my relationship. I need to be on my best behaviour." Jimin replied. 

The members laughed at how cute he was being, all teasing him and wanting to know more about this mysterious girl that got Jimin so determined. "I'll introduce her when I'm ready." He said brushing off the members and standing up to get back to practice.

"Oh come on, at least tell us her name!" Taehyung jumped up and followed Jimin like a puppy wanting attention. Jimin just shook his head and smiled.

He walked into the theatres with casual clothing, hat and mask on to hide his identity. He's always had to do this if he wanted to go to a public place without having to rent out the entire area. Where was the fun in that when you have the whole place to yourself?

Jimin looked around to see if he was the first to arrive again, to his surprise, Jieun was already standing by a wall where posters were hung. Her hands full of popcorn and drinks with the movie tickets lodged between her fingers. He didn't want to go up to her as soon as he spotted her; rather, he just stood there and watched her with his arms crossed over his chest.

He noticed her small pout, her eyes wandering around those who walked passed her. He smirked under his mask but something about her just felt different, something that caused him to become more curious about her. He wanted to know, he wanted to know all about her.

"Looking for me?" He walked up behind her and whispered beside her ear. She jumped and turned around only to drop her bag of popcorn and drink. 

"My popcorn!" Jieun pouted looking down at the floor where her recent purchase now was.

"You hit me yet you worry about your popcorn?" He asked.

"I didn't even get to eat it..." She mumbled. "It's not like everyday I get to eat popcorn..." 

He smiled, genuinely smiled, at her disappointed expression. It made him want to kiss her right then and there but he held back, pushing it to the back of his mind. What am I thinking? He mentally slapped himself. 

"I'll buy you another one." Jimin offered. 

"What a waste." 

"It's okay, come on." He grabbed onto her hand and walked her over to the food stand and ordered another one for her. "Sorry about that mess. I didn't think my girlfriend would react like that when I surprised her." Jimin said to the cashier in which the cashier smiled back, "Don't worry about it." Jieun was surprised at how he called her his girlfriend so casually even though they were definitely not together...yet. She tried pulling her hand away from his hold but it only caused him to hold her tigheter.

"Come on sweety, we don't want to miss the movie now do we?" He teased as he grabbed the new bag of popcorn and gave it to her. "Here, don't pout anymore or I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter