Chapter 4

Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--Jimin--

Jimin had an exhausting day at practice but instead of heading to the dorm with the others to rest, he headed out to meet the person he was missing all day. He drove up to Hangang park and parked in a dark place where no one was around to wait for her. 

He was sitting at the hood of his car looking out into the waters, letting the breeze brush his hair back. Not long since he had arrived, another car pulled up beside his. Turning towards the car, he smiled as he saw her step out and opened his arms to greet her. 

She ran straight into his arms and kissed him, the two giggling and not caring about the world.

"Waited long?" She asked.

"No, just got here not too long before you got here." He replied pulling a strand of hair behind her ear.

"So...looks like you got her falling for you. That was quick. You surprise me Jimin." 

"Soojin, you should know by now that no one can really resist my charms." 

"Such a confident man. Can you be confident you won't fall for her?" Soojin asked.

"You're the only one I want and need. I'm just toying with her because of what she did to you in the past." Soojin smiled as she looked up at Jimin. "It'll be soon until I get all her trust and then leave her. After all this ends, I want us to get married."

"That's what I promised you." She said giving him another kiss. They couldn't continue their kiss for that long until his phone vibrated and they both stared at it. 

[Jieun]: I arrived in Tokyo. I'll be back in 5 days, see you when I get back <3.

[Jimin]: Miss you <3

The two grinned as he sent that text, they were satisfied playing with the girl. What Jimin didn't know was how he set himself up for the biggest regret in his life.

 

--Jieun--

 

"You've been smiling a lot sweety." My dad said as he pulled me aside from the event. We have been professional with each other when in public hence no one knew who I was and how I was related to the CEO of a leading tech company. In school, my parents were never seen with me as we wanted to keep a low profile. As much as I wanted them at every school event, I for sure knew I wanted to be left out from the spot light for as long as possible. Until I was ready.

"Jimin asked me to be his girlfriend the other day dad." I whispered loud enough for him to hear.

"What?!" He yelled catching the others around us to stare which my dad cleared his throat and gestured to everyone there was nothing wrong. He turned back to me with beaming eyes, "So when do your mom and I get to see him?" 

"I still haven't told him who I really am. I think we''ll wait until I'm ready to be introduced to the world dad." I replied while taking a sip of my wine.

"Darling, mom and I are already so ready to get you the position you deserve. Please think about it, your mom and I can't wait any longer." He sighed while he took a sip of his.

"I know dad. I will." I replied giving him a smile which he gladly returned.

"Come, let's get back to the party." He said and Minho came over to accompany me.

I entered the car and Minho drove us back to the hotel. "Thanks Minho for everything." I said as we were driving.

"Miss, we've been friends for so long. There's no need to thank me." He said smiling as he eyed me from the rearview mirror.

"Like you said, we've been friends for so long; yet you s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter