Chapter 6

Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--Present day--

"You did what?!" The members were in disbelief. They couldn't believe what their member was telling them. They were angry, disappointed and mostly hurt on behalf of everyone involved.

"How in the world did you think this was a sane thing to do?!" 

"I can't believe you..." 

Jimin just kept sobbing and crying while the members were just pacing around the living room trying to process the story they just heard. Now it was clear to them what Jimin meant when he said he ed up and at that moment, they thought this situation Jimin was in wasn't fixable. 

"I'm sorry.." Jimin whispered and repeated over and over. The members calmed down seeing their young member completely broken. They knew then he really loved Jieun and was absolutely devastated.

"So Jieun knows?" Jin finally asked in a calming manner and Jimin nodded as he sniffled and wiped his tears with his sleeve.

"She found out but I don't know how. I told Soojin I would be the one to break the news but somehow it got to Jieun before I could even think of how to break it to her." Jimin said through his sniffles.

"God damn, this is a mess." Yoongi said running his hand through his hair. 

"At this rate, you'll have to decide between the two Jimin." Namjoon said as he sighed knowing what he just said was a stab in Jimin's heart. Jimin looked at their leader with wide eyes, he knew what Namjoon meant. Soojin was with his child, an innocent child whereas the love of his life wasn't the mother of his child. 

"Can't I--"

"No Jimin, you can't choose both. I think the members have ran all scenerios in their minds right now and all the results are the same. You and the person you didn't choose will get hurt." Hoseok said patting with a sad expression.

Jimin looked around at each member and they gave the exact same expression. sadness. Deep down he already knew this was going to be his end when he agreed to do this deal with Soojin but he pushed every single nerve in his body telling him so. 

"I'm pregnant Jimin. You can't just do that and leave me." Soojin begged.

"How-- we've never slept together since--" Jimin said as his gears started turning and working overload to figure out the day he had done anything intimate with her. He had stopped when he realized his feelings wouldn't stop growing. He ran his hand through his hair and stepped back from her.

"Remember when Jieun went on that business trip? We all attended the birthday party at the Stars Night club? You were so drunk that we--" 

He remembered that night, he was so drunk that night he couldn't remember what happened other than finding himself in bed the next morning. The events of what happened after they reached home was a blur. He couldn't remember and he felt stupid and regretful. 

"Stop. I need to think." He said and was hyperventilating due to panic. What was he suppose to do now? He's about to lose you.

"You need to take responsibility." She said.

"I know--I know that much...but Jieun.." He continued. 

"I'll tell her"

"No!" He cut her off before she could suggest something else. No No No! He repeated in his head. "I--I will figure something out. I'll find a way to tell her. Don't you say a word. Got it?" He said before repeating it again to her.

It was what seems like hours since Jimin had told the members what had happened, everyone had dispersed from the living room yet Jimin couldn't move. He had stopped crying, stopped thinking, it was like his soul had drifted from his body to go find Jieun. 

"Jimin ah. You've been there for long enough. Come rest." Hoseok said as he came into the kitchen after a quick shower. 

He shook his head, "I don't know what to do hyung." He said turning his head to Hoseok. Taking a deep sigh, Hoseok walked over and sat down beside him, Jimin closed his eyes and laid his head on Hoseok's shoulder.

"I know, but you have to do what you think is right. We're always behind you and will help you." 

Jimin finally was able to fall asleep after tossing and turning the whole night; the members decided to give him a day off today since they were just doing individual producing and writing lyrics. 

"Shh" Jungkook pressed a finger to his lips as the members quietly tip toed to the front door. 

"We don't want to wake him up and have him go to work with that state of mind.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter