🏰ㅤsʟᴇᴇᴘ

🏰 ᴍx ᴄᴀsᴛʟᴇ: ᴍᴏɴᴇʀᴏsɪᴀ 🏰ㅤᴀɴ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Choice: Get some sleep.[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Due to her tired state, Haera slept the rest of the way to their destination. Aside from the little jab Umji gave her shoulder, the sounds of excited chatter and of students disembarking the bus stirred her awake. 

Once everyone got out of the two buses one by one, they collected their bags that were stored in the compartment beside the vehicle. A while later, when most have gotten their belongings, a sudden voice boomed through the crowd.

“Those who were lucky to get cabins, follow Seungcheol!” A young man wearing a baseball cap shouted across the scurrying crowd. 

A slender arm then shot up in the air upon the announcement. It belonged to a black-haired man whom Haera recognised as the captain of the Taekwondo club. 

“My name is Seungcheol!” He tried to make his voice heard. Haera knew him to be reserved and quiet so she knew what he felt. She herself was not fond of shouting. “Cabin peeps, please follow me!”

“Those who were unlucky like me,” the man from before continued, “follow me to the camping site! Oh, and my name is Seungkwan, by the way!”

“We know!” a few students chorused which was immediately followed by an eruption of laughter. 

“Who doesn't know you by now?” another student cooed.

“Freshmen?!” Seungkwan snarkily replied back as he continued to walk the opposite direction of Seungcheol's group. “People who don't know me?! I'm not that well-known, you know!” Seungkwan's lively group grew farther away which left behind echoes of laughter along its wake. 

“Ah, Seungkwan,” Umji giggled. “He's such a fun person to have around.”

“Yeah,” Haera agreed wholeheartedly. “But let's follow Seungcheol's group before we get lost.”

 

“Before you guys settle in your cabins, I have a few words about today's agenda,” Seungcheol began when everyone got their room assignments and keys. “Breakfast will be in an hour. The cafeteria is over in that building.” He pointed to a little cabin with an outside patio filled with picnic benches.

“After that, you're free to do anything you want. The water sports area will open at nine. Lunch will be served at noon.” He looked at the clipboard he held in his right hand then nodded. “Oh, and there will be a scavenger hunt game starting at eight tonight. Those who want to join, please sign up with me or Seungkwan. We have to sign release forms for that.”

“Release forms?” One female student asked. “For a scavenger hunt?”

“We're do

Please log in to read the full chapter