🏰ㅤғɪɢᴜʀᴇ

🏰 ᴍx ᴄᴀsᴛʟᴇ: ᴍᴏɴᴇʀᴏsɪᴀ 🏰ㅤᴀɴ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Choice: Follow the figure.[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Deciding to go with her gut feeling, Haera called out to the shadowy figure. “Hey, you over there!”

The figure stood still at the command. She could see the cape behind them flutter down their back. The figure turned around and faced her, their green eyes glowing even in the condensed mist. 

“A-Are you a student part of the scavenger hunt?” 

The pair of green eyes blinked, head tilting to the side. Then the figure turned around and started walking away, unperturbed by the distraction.

“Wait!” Haera tried to keep up before she lost sight of them. 

The ongoing rain and troublesome haze made it hard for her to follow in a straight line. However, after a few minutes of trailing behind the unknown individual, their distance became smaller. It was as if the person in front slowed down their pace on purpose so that the one tailing them wouldn’t get lost. 

‘Man, I’m putting my trust in a complete stranger,’ she thought as she grabbed on to a sturdy tree trunk to help lift herself up the slope. ‘I hope I’m right and that I don’t get killed in the process.’

As Haera managed to match her pace and minimize their distance, she noticed that the person she was following was a man. The man had neatly combed light brown hair that didn’t seem out of place even with the pouring rain. From what she could see of his face, he had striking features along with those green eyes she saw earlier. He was wearing what seemed to be a vampire costume — a drenched ed suit with his white button down shirt tucked in black slacks, slick looking dress shoes, and a cape that was black on the outside and red on the inside tied into a ribbon under the collar of his shirt.

“Hey, where are you going?” she called out again. By now, Haera was doubting if she made the right call in following him. But inside her mind, she thought that if she kept following him, she might eventually find a place to hide from the rain in the process, whether she would continue to follow the man to the end or not. She figured that this was a better chance in comparison to holding out in the rain back where she stood minutes ago.

Twenty minutes passed and Haera looked up to see if the man was still there. As expected, he was still moving along wherever his mind was set on going. What she didn’t expect was that the man was moving towards a yellow light. Haera stopped in her tracks to ponder where she currently was in the forest. Upon closer inspection, which was accompanied by squinting due to the fog around her, solid gray walls stood tall just a few meters from where she stood.

“Is that the castle I saw earlier? No way…”

The rustling in front of her made by the man she followed brought her back to her senses. She saw him mounting up the little hill towards the entrance of the castle. Curious as to where this mystery person may lead her, Haera decided to follow suit.

After calming her nerves, Haera took a breath before she started walking again. Once she successfully ascended up the hill and took two more steps, a wave of cold wind brushed through her entire body. Eyes still shut from the sudden wind, Haera noticed that she was no longer subjected to the

Please log in to read the full chapter