🏰ㅤᴡɪɴᴅᴏᴡ

🏰 ᴍx ᴄᴀsᴛʟᴇ: ᴍᴏɴᴇʀᴏsɪᴀ 🏰ㅤᴀɴ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Choice: Keep looking out the window.[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]*Side story unlocked

Haera decided to keep looking outside the window. This was her first time traveling to the area so she was curious about the scenery. As an avid photographer, she took pictures of things, places, and even people that sparked her interest along the way. A few of the other students were still asleep while others were chattering in small groups. 

About an hour later, the scenery began to change. The vibrant colors were beginning to be replaced with dull tones. The trees looked less green and there were barely any houses or people in sight. As they entered a rocky road filled with densely packed trees that climbed up to the clouds on each side of the road, she felt a small shiver down her spine. 

“Where the heck are we?” 

She straightened in her seat and brought her face closer to feel the cold emitting off the window. There, by the distant forest, she saw what seemed like an old edifice up by the cliff. The area was covered by dense fog which barely made the contours of the building visible, but Haera definitely thought she saw a small light coming out of a window. Squinting her eyes to hopefully make out what she saw outside, she caught a glimpse of what seemed to be a castle as the bus moved to an area where the fog was less heavy. As the visibility returned back to its usual state, the castle looked like it vanished along with it.

Please log in to read the full chapter