My Sunshine

INERT

Sinb's POV

My tears began to flow as I walked away. It hurts me a lot knowing that I gave her so much pain. I don't want this to happen but this is just the right thing to do. I still love her but I can't.

Everyday I stalked her. I'm always here to look after her.

Following her everyday and watching her from a far is the only thing that I can do for now. God knows how much I wanted to wrap her with my arms. I really want to feel her embrace. I want to be with her but it'll never happen.

I wish that someday she'll be able to forgive me for treating her coldly and for doing that to her. I hope that we can go back to the way we used to be.

I'm the one who ordered the rice cakes. Good thing that I followed her because I'll kill Jackson if he did something to her.

I also followed her last time when she saw me at the coffee shop. I just asked Moonbin to accompany me.

Yerin changed a lot since that day. She didn't smile the way she smile before.

Her demeanor was really far from before. I remember she's been clingy and always messing around. But I couldn't see her eyesmile now. I want to see her eyesmile again, she's my sunshine that makes my day brighter.
 

When I arrived at our home, I saw my best friend Moonbin, who's sitting on the veranda.

"Hey," I called him and he turned to me.

"Hey, where's the rice cakes?"
 

"I just gave it to the children nearby," I lied that made him frowned.

 

"And you didn't give me any? Oh c'mon Sinb-yah, I also want to taste those rice cakes!" he said with a voice full of peevishness.

"Tss. You look like an idiot. If you want to eat rice cakes, just order from them," I said as I sat infront of him. I took a canned juice from the circular-glass table and drank it.
 

"Nevermind. Ah! I have something for you," he said while getting something and I'm pretty confused when he handed me a ticket.

"Ticket? And what am I supposed to do with this? What ticket is this?" I get the ticket and I noticed the words SAVE ME, HARRY written on it. He then smiled at me.

 

"My friend is an avid fan of Harry Potter and she gave me two tickets for the opening of the Harry Potter Society. It's a place where you could meet all the characters in the Harry Potter series so why don't we go? You like Harry Potter, right? And....... let's consider it a date as well," he winked at me which I turned into grimace.


 

"Dude, I'm sorry but I'm not going. I have important things to do," I gave back the ticket to him.
 

He pout upon hearing that and I only gave him a quizzical punch on his shoulder.

 

"I gotta go inside. You should go home too. It's getting late."

I stood up and walked inside the house.
 

I'm not stupid to never notice that Moonbin has a feelings for me. And I feel ashamed that I couldn't return all the goodness and love that he gave me. Because there's only one person that I want for the rest of my life. And that's Yerin. My heart only belongs to her.


 

As I entered my room, I looked at the picture frame placed on my table. It's still here and I don't want to get rid of this.

It's a photo of me with Yerin. We looked so happy here. I took the picture frame and touched her face.









 

"You're smiling from ear to ear, sweety. I really missed those eyesmiles of yours. I'm sorry, okay? I just need to do that in order for you to be safe. You'll always be my Honey Sweety Pie no matter what," I muttered and my tears flow again.

I came back to my cognizance when Misty, one of our maids entered my room carrying a piece of paper.

"Sorry for disturbing you but someone just gave it to me. He said that I should give it to you," she said while handing me the paper.
 

"Who gave this to you?"
 

"He didn't tell me his name."

 

I unfolded the paper and my forehead almost puckered when I read what's written on it.

 

Inert gases didn't react nor interact with others.
If you didn't lose your tract to her,
I'll prepare Dimethyl Cadmium to kill her.

-Q