Pulled Me Closer

INERT

Sinb's POV

I sat on the ground as I drank my iced coffee while watching Yuju and Umji playing on the soccer field. Then, I suddenly stopped when my eyes turned to Yerin who's also watching them while smiling.

Even though she smiles like that, I know that I hurt her a lot. I know that she still hides the pain I caused to her. I know that she's still broke inside and that also made me broke.

I noticed that someone tapped my shoulder and it was Sowon-unnie. She also sat right beside me and also looked at Yerin.

"You still love her?"

"Tss. Nothing changed, unnie."

"Aigoo! How long are you going to act like that? You're not just the one who's suffering, Yerin as well."

"When I finally get rid of that killer. Promise, I'm gonna win her heart and take her mine."

"Omo! I almost forgot about that killer! Why don't you tell this to the authorities? I'm pretty sure they'll help you."

"No. He'll kill my Yennie if I do so. I'm going to do it alone."

"Is that so? Just be careful, okay? Sinb-yah?" she said while embracing me.

"Aish. Don't touch me, Sojung."

"What? Where are your manners Hwang Eunbi? It's unnie! Do you want me to tell Yerin that you still love he-----------"

I covered before she finish her words. Tss, this giraffe!

"And do you want me to tell Eunha that you like her?"

This time, she contorts and that made me smirked.

"What?! I don't like that Shortie!"

"Tss, in denial. You're obvious, Sojung."

"Yah! How many times do I have to tell you that it's UNNIE not Sojung! You rude kid!"

I just shook my head while smiling.
 

Yerin's POV

"Mom, I'll be going to Yuju's house. Is it okay with you or do you want me to help you first with the rice cakes?"

"Aniyo. You better go. I know that you already missed them."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Thank you, Mom. Saranghae," I hugged her and kissed her on the cheek.

I was about to go outside when I heard footsteps from the stairs.

"Yah unnie! Wait for me!"

I turned around and saw Eunha running to me while wearing jumper.

"I thought you're not going to come?"

"I've changed my mind. It's so boring here. Mom, I'm going with unnie. Hihi!"

Mom just nodded while smiling.

"Ka ja!"

***

"Annyeong!" Eunha greeted cutely as we enter Yuju's house.

"Waaah! Eunhaaa! Good thing that you came, Sowon-unnie will be very happy!" Yuju exclaimed so Sowon-unnie poke her.

"Yah Yuju! What are you talking?!" Sowon-unnie snarled.

"Hihi! I mean... you will be very happy because Eunha is here. The one you always teased!"

"Whatever. Yah Eunha! Just don't mind her."

"It's fine. I know that you becomes happy with just my presence and also my cuteness," Eunha said while flipping her hair.

"Nice! Hahaha!" Yuju laughed.

"Whatever, Shortie!" Sowon-unnie teased Eunha.

"Hey, did you eat already?" Umji asked and we just nodded. My eyes roam around and there's a lot of chips and popcorns on the table.

Hmm... where is she? Why is she not here? Tsk. Why do you asked, Yerin? It's none of your business, okay? Geez!

"Hey Yuju-yah! Can I use the bathroom?"
 

"Oh sure. Just turn on the left side and you'll see it."
 

"Thanks," I said as I went to the bathroom. Aigoo. Yuju's house is kinda big so it took me couple of minutes to reached it.

I was about to hold the door knob when the door creaked open and to my surprise, I saw Sinb inside.

I always saw her cold eyes but I can't see it now. All I can see right now is the desire in her eyes just like before when she looked at me.

I was shocked when she grabbed my hand and pulled me inside the bathroom.

She closed the door and the next thing I knew is she pulled me closer to her and now she's hugging me tightly.

I don't know what to say. My heart is pounding and is enough to make me catch my breath.