Black

INERT

Yerin's POV

"How's school, noona?" Gyu asked while answering the problem I gave.

"Hmm... it's good. I was able to learn and discover new things again. I managed to meet again my friends and I've got a new friend."

"Jinjja? What's her name?"

"Actually it's a guy. His name is Mino."

"Whoah. You should let us meet. I also want to be friends with Mino hyung!"

"Sure thing! Hehe."

"Is he cute?"

"Hmm... not bad at all."

"Yie noona! You're blushing! Is he your type?" Gyu keep on teasing me and I just grimaced.

"You buffoon! He's just my friend, okay?" I facetiously hit his arm but he just laughed.

"Aigoo! Stop teasing me. You should finish answering the problem, I'm goin' to check it."

"Yes Ma'am!" he salute to me.

The door creaked open and Aunt Miyu entered the room while carrying a tray of foods and drinks.

"Gyu, Yerin-ah, I prepared cheesecake and juice here," she said while putting it on the table.

"Whoah! Thanks Mom! I'm already hungry!" Gyu while getting cheesecake and devour it.

"Thanks Aunt Miyu, hehe." I took the juice and drank it.

"So Yerin-ah, how are you?" Aunt Miyu asked.

"I'm actually good, Aunt Miyu. Hehe. Anyways, thank you so much for letting me go back to school again. I'm really happy that I managed to continue my studies because of you."

"It's nothing, Yerin. As long as we can help, we'll help."

With that, I hugged Aunt Miyu. This is really too much. I'm so glad that I met her and Gyu. Because of their kindness, I'll be able to continue chasing my dreams.





 

Sinb's POV

I quickly took my phone when it vibrated from my pocket. I saw an unregistered number flashed on the screen. With my knitting eyebrows and baffling look, I tapped the answer button.

"Hello? Who's this?"

[How are you doing, Hwang?]
 

I almost stopped when I heard his voice. The killer! F-ck this man!

"What do you want?"

I heard him laughed on the other line. It's quite annoying.

[I should be the one who's asking that. What do you want? Yerin's internal organs or her head?]

I gritted my teeth when I heard that and I clenched my fist. I'll kill this man with my bare hands! I'll surely kill this man!

"Sh-t! Don't you ever dare touch my girl! I'll kill you bastard! Don't lay a finger on her!"

He just chuckled and even if I can't see him, I already know that he smiled devilishly.

[Relax Hwang. I warned you already but you continue on talking to her. Staying away from her. That's our deal, right? But I guess.... you'll be able to see her bloody corpse soon."
 

I was about to snort at him but he already ended the call. That bastard! I'll freeze him to death with my cold eyes! Aish! I need to look after her. I need to protect her. I don't want to lose my Yennie. She's my everything. And I don't want all of my sacrifices go in vain.



 

Yerin's POV

When I finished tutoring Gyu, I've decided to go home already. And now I'm walking on the road that's already covered by darkness. I feel the cold breeze of the air as it blows away my hair. I checked my wristwatch and it's already 7:30 in the evening.

"Oppa, I want to eat dumplings."

"Huh? Dumplings? Hmm... fine. Just wait here, okay?"

I saw a guy who just left to buy some dumplings for her little sister. It's so sweet! They're really cute!

But I suddenly remembered something because of the dumplings.
 

I felt her arms wrapped around me from my back and she placed her jaw on my shoulder.

"Oh. Ttinb-yah! You startled me!"

"Hi sweety~ I bought something for you," she said that made me turned to her. She's smiling from ear to ear and that made me smile as well.

"What is it?"

She raised her right hand and she's holding a paper bag so I asked her again.

"What's that?"

"Dumplings. It's your favorite, isn't it?"

"Waah! Dumplings! Thank you Ttinb-yah! Saranghae~!" I hugged her as I kissed her cheek.

"Anything for my Yennie," she then winked at me so I hugged her again. We hugged under the moonlight as if nothing can take us apart.
 

I suddenly removed my reverie when I received a message. It was from Mino. He's asking me to go out tomorrow for a coffee. Hmm. Should I go? Maybe I should give it a try. Besides, he's such a nice friend.

As the day passes by, we became close to each other. Because of him, the pain that Sinb causes me is slowly fading. He makes me happy even in little things and I'm grateful for it.

I feel relieved that little by little, I managed to ignore Sinb. It's a good thing actually. Because I don't wanna hurt myself again. It's enough for me that she hurt me once, I don't want that to happen again.

I stopped from walking when I heard someone whistled nearby. I turned around to see it but I just saw a silhouette of a man. He walked slowly towards my direction and to my surprise, he took a knife from his pocket.

Because of distraught, I abruptly ran away from him. What the heck?! Who's that guy?!

I quickly turned around and I saw that he's also running. He's wearing all black outfit and I couldn't see his face. Oh gosh!

When I focused my eyes on my way, I was shocked because I bumped into someone. And it was her.

Sinb.

I turned around to see the man in black but I couldn't see him. He's already gone.