End This Feeling

INERT

Yerin's POV

"Yerin-ah!"

I turned around to see who called my name and I saw Sowon together with Yuju who's running towards me.

"Waaah! We missed you! Omo!"

They hugged me tightly and I hugged them back. Gosh, I really missed my friends!

"Where's Umji?" I asked them and they just barely smiled. I can see that they are hesitant to answer me.

"What?" I asked and they looked to each other.

"Ah eh... hehe she's with Sinb," Sowon answered me.

"Ah okay."

They knew that Sinb is my ex. And they knew how awkward it is for me to talk about her. And besides, Sinb is also our friend. So to remove the awkward atmosphere, Yuju just took us to the school cafeteria.

We ordered food and drinks and took the seat near the window.

"Yerin-unnie! You know what? When you messaged me last week that you'll be going back to school, I immediately contacted Sowon-unnie and Umji. Hihi, we're very excited to hang out with you again!" Yuju exclaimed.

"Yeah right! You even went to my house and asked me to accompany you to buy some chips," Sowon while giving Yuju a sneering look.
 

"Yah! It's just that I want to watch movie with you guys in our house tonight. Hehe," Yuju giggled while chewing the burger.

I smiled to them as I drank my orange juice.

"How were you guys these past days?" I asked.
 

"Aigoo, Yerin-unnie! Did you know that Sowon-unnie likes teasing your sister?" Yuju while smiling.

"Eunha? Why so? Are you friends now?"
 

"Yerin-shi, I just want to be friends with her but she keep on ignoring me so I just by calling her SHORTIE," Sowon explained that made me laughed.

 

"Seriously? Hahahaha! You guys are so cute," I commented that made Sowon grimaced and Yuju just laughed out loud.

"Seems like you're enjoying there. Can we join you guys?"
 

We turned around to see who it is and we saw Umji while smiling holding a tray of food and she's with......

Sinb.
 

Oh Gosh! What to do? There's this awkward feeling I get everytime she's here. Aish.
 

"Sure! Have a seat," Sowon-unnie said.
 

"Yerin-unnie! How are you? I'm glad that you finally get back to school!" Umji beamed while Sinb didn't look at me.

"Well, I'm doing good. Aunt Miyu offered me to tutor her son, Gyu. That extra income for tutoring him helped me a lot for the expenses of Eunha in school."

"That's good then," Umji said.
 

"Hey Sinb-yah! Aren't you going to talk to Yerin-unnie?" Yuju while giving me a sneering look and seems to tease me. I noticed that Sinb just looked away.

"Hi," Sinb spoke coldly with her blank expression. She didn't throw a glance at me. No words escape from my mouth. I feel like she don't want to talk to me anymore.

 

"Whoa, as expected from the cold Sinb! Oh, by the way, just wanna invite you guys tonight in our house. Let's have a movie marathon! It's been a while since we did that, right?" Yuju pleaded and they all agreed except for Sinb and me.

"You two are coming, aren't you?" Sowon asked us.

"I'm coming," Sinb answered as she looked at me. I quickly looked away and continued sipping my orange juice.
 

"Yah Yerin-shi!" Sowon called me so I awkwardly smiled.
 

"Uhm I have important things to do. Sorry I can't go."
 

"What?! Yerin unnie! You can't say no, we missed you a lot!" Yuju said in an annoying tone.

"Yeah right, just this one unnie, please?" Umji pleaded while holding my hand. I just rolled my eyes thinking that I'll not be able to refuse it. The reason why I refused it because I want to avoid Sinb.
 

"Hays, okay fine. I'm going later."
 

"Yey!" Yuju while clapping her hands.

"Yerin, tell Eunha to join us later," Sowon while smiling from ear to ear.

"You really like my sister, aren't you?"
 

"Huh?! What?!"

"HAHAHAHA! I mean.... you really like teasing my sister. HAHAHA mianhae I missed one word."
 

With that, she just leered at me and I keep on laughing. Yuju and Umji also laughed. But when I looked at Sinb, she's already staring at me while I'm laughing. I suddenly stopped laughing because of awkwardness.
 

All of a sudden, I saw Moonbin walking towards us and he approached us.

"Hi girls, mind if I borrow Sinb?" He gave us a fascinating smile and Sinb beamed.

"Sure! Hehe," Yuju while looking at me. I also noticed that Sowon and Umji looked at me as I almost spilled the ketchup from my Burger while watching Sinb smiling at him.

I feel like my heart broke into pieces seeing her smiling like that infront of him. I wanna end this feeling. I don't wanna hurt like this. I'm still secretly loving her and I hate it! Because from this moment, I already know that she's no longer with me and she's already happy with him.