Still Special

INERT

Yerin's POV
 

I was totally shocked when she pulled me closer and hugged me tightly. My knees are trembling and all I can think are the things that we used to do before. All of our memories flashed in my mind and her hug is enough to provoke my attention.
 

But no, her demeanor made me slumped in bewilderment. And now, she aggravated the situation.
 

I suddenly pushed her and looked directly in her eyes. My tears began to flow as I gave her a piercing look. But she looked at me with her eyes that full of love. I'm confused!

"You're annoying as hell! Why do you keep on acting like that? You left me, right? You didn't love me, right? Then, why are you like that?!" I snarled with my tears flowing.

She just stoop and didn't answer me.

"You know what? You hurt me a lot and that's enough for me to forget about you. But how can I do that if you're acting like that? We're over and you shouldn't act like that!"

She held my hand and looked directly in my eyes. She even wiped my tears.
 

"I'm sorry. I know it will not ease the pain. But I did that for a certain reason. And I'm sorry if I can't say it for now. I just want you to know that........... you're still special to me, Yennie."

My heart almost skips a beat upon hearing that. Calling me Yennie gives me this unbearable feeling. She used to call me Yennie before and I call her Ttinb.

She leaned closer to me and I almost quiver when she kissed my nose. Then, a memory from the past suddenly hit me.

 

"Ttinb! Yah! Aren't you gonna drink this? I bought this for you."

I handed her the milkshake but she refused it so I went closer to her.

"Hey, what's the matter? Did I do something wrong?"

She then leered at me so I hugged her and tried to kiss her but she distanced herself from me.

"Yah! Is there a problem?"

"Who's that guy who gave you pancakes?"
 

"Oh. That guy from yesterday? He's Baekhyun, just a classmate."

 

She leaned closer to me while giving me a scary look.

"H-hey, don't be jealous, Ttinb-yah! You're my one and only honey pie~! Hihi saranghae," I kissed her cheek. I can see how she changes her mood from a sulking one into a happy one.

"Because of that, I'll punish you. Go to the room. NOW."

"Waaah! What will you do to me, Ttinb-yah~?" I asked, still not moving.

She just smirked and leaned closer to me.

"I'll make you scream."

Our face is just an inch away from each other and I can feel her breath. I thought she's going to kiss me so I closed my eyes but she only squeeze my cheek so I opened my eyes and saw her smiling.
 

"Silly, I'm not going to do it. You shouldn't eat those pancakes! You should give it to Anggko instead!"

"Ihhhh! The pancakes are pretty good and tasty!"

With that, she frowned again and turned away. She was about to walk away but I stopped her. I hugged her from the back.
 

"My Ttinb is so cute. Don't be jealous, okay? It's just a pancakes. Besides, I should be the one who's sulking right now."

She quickly turned to me.

"And why?"


 

"You haven't kiss my nose. I asked you to do it for how many times already and you're being insensitive! Hmp. Perhaps you actually didn't love me," I said while pouting and I heard her heaved a long sigh.
 

"I'm not doing it," she spoke that made me feel dismayed.

 

"Okay. Guess I'll be drinking this milkshake alone tonight." I said in a sad tone. "Bye, see you tomorrow," I waved my hand to her but she only stared at me and that made me feel indisposed.
 

Right before I step outside, she grabbed my hand making me turned around. She caressed me and held my cheek.
 

"I'm just making fun of you, sweety pie," she said and gave me a derisive look. She smiled at me as her face came closer. I saw the desire in her eyes as she kissed my nose.



 

I came back to my cognizance when she spoke.
 

"Uh I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. I........ I'm just being engulfed by my emotions. Mianhae," she apologized awkwardly for what she did.

I just nodded and we fixed ourselves before going back to them.

 

Tsk. Now that we're over, she'll hug me as if nothing happened before? She'll do and say those things as if nothing happened from the past? She'll save me as if she didn't said incisive words to me? I'm hella confused and it's bothering me! It's been one year already yet the feeling is as fresh as ripe mangoes.

"Sinb-yah! Yerin-ah! What took you so long?" Sowon-unnie asked as we entered Yuju's room. They're already watching a movie. I saw Eunha eating so much chips together with Sowon-unnie. Wow, are they close now?
Meanwhile, Umji offered me a popcorn while Yuju is sitting next to her and doing weird things to the popcorn.
 

"Uh nothing," I answered.
 

"Perhaps they did something," Yuju gave us a derisive look while smiling. My cheeks turned red.
 

"Whatever, yupup!" I sat next to Eunha but Sowon-unnie protested.

"Ops! This is Sowon and Shortie's place, you should sit there," Sowon-eonni said while pointing the couch near them so I went there and sit on the couch.

I saw Sinb who's also going to sit next to Umji but Yuju stopped her.

"Umji is mine! Don't dare to ruin our moment, Sinb-yah! Hihihi! Go to the couch there. Sit next to Yerin-eonni! Hihi!"

Sinb tend to look at me. Aish! This people! They planned this!
 

Sinb couldn't do anything but to follow. She sat beside me and took a pouch of popcorn from the table. I was about to get also when Eunha grabbed all of the popcorns in the table. Aish, this glutton girl.

 

"Sarreh uunie! I love popcorns! Hehe. Sinb-shi, just share your popcorn with Yerin-eonni," Eunha said while mocking me.

Aish! Are they willfully do this? Tsk. I can't believe this. The four teased us but we just ignored them.



 

One hour had passed and we're still watching the movie. It's a mystery/thriller movie so everytime there's a creepy scene, they will scream like an oaf.

I grabbed some popcorn from the pouch that Sinb's holding but I abruptly touched her hand that's also grabbing a popcorn. We tend to looked at each other but we returned our eyes on the screen when we heard them screaming.

 

Geez! This is why I want to refuse Yuju earlier. Because they will make something to make me get closer to Sinb. Like this one. Tsk. Because of them I'm being slumped in a dilemma.

 

I focused my eyes on the screen but I was totally shocked and screamed immediately when a horrible face of a girl appeared on the screen.

Then I just noticed that I buried my face to Sinb's chest and now she's caressing my back.

I stopped for a while when I remembered that this is what I always do everytime we watched a horror or mystery/thriller movies. Then she'll just keep on caressing my back and all of my fears were gone.










 

"I think we're getting SinRin tonight! Whooo! Sinrination make some noise!"

We finally came back to our senses when Yuju yelled. We looked at them and Eunha covered while giggling. Sowon-unnie and Umji are smiling to us while Yuju keeps on teasing us. I noticed that Sinb glanced at me so I turned to her.

I don't know but the moment I laid my eyes to her, I can't help but to smile as she also formed a small curve on her lips.