I'm Jealous

INERT

Yerin's POV

"It's very dangerous here. You shouldn't walk in this way at this late hour," she spoke coldly while squinting her eyes to me. But my eyes were still finding the man who's going to attack me earlier.

Fudge! Who's that man? Why is he carrying a knife? Why is he attacking me? What the freak?

I began walking and she followed me so I looked at her. She saved me for the third time and I can't help myself but to wonder if Eunha's words were actually right.
 

"It's fine. I can defend myself."

I focused my eyes on the way but I noticed that her eyes are still into me. I just ignored her and we continued walking.
 

"I'll take you to your home," she said indiscreetly that made me befuddled. Is she insane?

I'm astounded as hell by her sudden actions. Seriously, what's her point? Is she going to make me believe again with her lies? Tsk. No words escape from my mouth as I turned my back from her. I don't want to be in remorse again.

I left her and good thing that she didn't follow me but I heard her muttered the words 'be careful'.

 

***

"Eunha-yah! Oh come on! I know you're there! I saw your pink ribbon. Aish! This bunny!" I said while fixing my hair infront of the mirror. Tsk, I saw her painstakingly sneaking in my room and she even giggled.

"Waah! I thought you'll not see it!" She went to my direction and looked on the mirror.

"Yah unnie! Where are you going? You have a date with Sinb?"

"Aniyo! Mino and I will just have a coffee somewhere."

Her eyebrows almost met upon hearing that.

"Mino who? Whoah! Unnie! You got a boyfriend?!" she exclaimed that made me contorts.

"Maldo andwae! He's just my friend."

"What? I bet he has a crush on you!"

"Why so?"

"Duh, unnie lemme tell you something. If a guy invites you for a coffee, he's asking you for a date! Simple as that!"

"Whatever, for me, it's just a friendly date."

"Because you're still into Sinb. Hihihi!"

I grabbed the towel on my bedside table and was about to throw it to her for teasing me but she already ran out of my room.

When I finished fixing myself, I told Mom that I'll be going somewhere and Eunha-yah will be the one to help her with the rice cakes. The bunny even mocked me while hugging Mom. Hmp, I'll tease this bunny later with Sowon unnie.
 

When I went outside, I saw Mino standing beside his car. He smiled at me and I smiled back.

"You looked gorgeous," he beamed and I only chuckled. We went inside his car and he started the engine.

"Yerin-ssi, I wanna ask you something," he mumbled as he focused his eyes on the road while driving.

"Hmm? What is it?"

"Do you like, by any chance, a tea? Do you want it by free?"

"A tea? Hmm...I thought we're going to have a coffee today? Why tea all of a sudden?"

He shot a sideward glance at me.

"Because you're free-tea," he then winked at me.

I almost laughed hard when I heard of that. Lol. This guy is really something. He always makes me laugh.

We finally took our destination to the famous Café here in the city. When we entered the Café, we smelled the aroma of the tea and coffee.

He ordered foods and their famous coffee and placed it on the table.

"Yerin-ssi, you don't have a boyfriend, do you?" He asked while sipping his coffee. I almost choke upon hearing that.

"Uh yeah. I don't have. And besides, I don't wanna hurt myself again."

His forehead puckered when he heard of that.

"Why? Is there someone who hurt you from the past?"

"Uhm yeah. Kinda."
 

He shook his head while looking away.

"You know what? Whoever did that to you, he's such a fool for leaving you behind and hurt you. You're a precious lady that needs to be kept after all."

My lips formed a small curve when he said that. This guy is really thoughful. Aigoo!

"Haha! Are you going to say a diabetic word again?" I asked sarcastically.

"Oh. Not at all. Haha!"

While we're talking and laughing, I was shocked when someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me. I annoyingly turned to see who it is but I was shocked when I saw her cold eyes.
 

"What do you want?!" I yelled.

She didn't answer me and she began grasping my wrist and pulled me closer to her. She walked while plodding me but I took my arm from her so she turned to me.

"What do you want, huh?! Can't you see? Mino and I were talking! Don't be so rude!" Because of that, we caught the attention of the people who are also inside the Café.

She only looked at me with her piercing eyes and I noticed that Mino stood up and tried to calm me. He held my hands and he faced Sinb.

"Yah, don't mess with us. We're having a good time here. Just please don't ruin our moment. Wait, do you know each other?" Mino asked but Sinb just leered at him and didn't utter any word.

Sinb pulled me and she started running away while holding my arms. Mino couldn't do anything when Sinb pushed her aside. And also I can't refuse it, fudge!

When we reached the park, she let go of my arm and began contemplating me.

"I'm jealous, Yerin-ah."

Now Playing: Emotional Days by Gfriend

With that, my heart is pounding. Damn this feeling! It leaves me perplexed. She came closer to me and hugged me tightly.

Emotional day kimi to sugoa hi~
Emotional day deatta ano machi~
Emotional day te wo tsunagiatte aruitekita michi
Emotional day kimi to mita sora Emotional day akaku somari hajimeta kokoro ga mitasarete~
 

"Yerin, I know I've hurt you a lot but please don't torture me like this. I still love you, Yerin-ah. My feelings for you are still here. I'm sorry for everything. Sorry I just can't help myself. I really missed you, Yennie. I missed you damn much. I just did that because I don't want him to hurt you."

 

Kimi ga nokoa mono sore Wa natsukashii sono koori dake~
kokoro no naka de nogaitsuzuketa tada kimi ga ireba ii
 

My tears began to flow because of frustration. Him? Tsk, probably it's just one of her lies. I pushed her away and I looked at her furiously.

It's emotional days konna ni kurushii
It's emotional days koi de mo zutto
Aitainda yo soba ni itai yo kono kotoba ga todokanakute mo~

 

"Oh shut up, will you?! How long are you going to make lies? Don't bother me anymore, I'm in the stage of moving on and I know that you're also happy with Moonbin. So please, if you have nothing to do, don't make fun of me."

After that, I started to walk but she hold my arms. I tend to look at her but I just pulled my arms from her. I started walking and left her dumbfounded.
 

It's emotional days ah~
It's emotional days ah~
Kimi no kioku ga dakishimete kureteta~
 

That's right, Yerin. You did the right thing.