Missing You

INERT

Yerin's POV

 

5 YEARS LATER......
 

I placed the flowers I bought a while ago to the tomb in front of me. I missed this person a lot. Good thing that I had a vacation and was able to visit here.

"Hey, how are you? I really missed you. Hmm....you know what? I finally became a Chemist. Because of my hardwork and the support from the people around me, I managed to surpassed every hardships. Hmm......Dad, now that I became a successful woman, I wanna thank you for everything you did for us. Even if you're gone now, I can still feel that you're guiding me. Thank you, Dad. Saranghae."
 

After that, I decided to go to a Café nearby to have some tea. Gosh, it's been a while since I have some tea. I've been busy with my work.

 

When I finally finished my tea, I was about to enter my car when I heard a dog barking nearby so I turned to it. I'm surprised because it was Angkko, Sinb's dog.
Aigoo...she grew a lot for the past 5 years. She's still cute!

My heart is racing as I looked around hoping that I'll be able to see her. But I saw nothing. She's not there.
 

Then, all of a sudden, Angkko came running towards me. I tapped her head when she went closer to me and tried to touched me with her paws. I suddenly smiled when she stick out her tongue like what she always did to me before. When Sinb and I were still together.

"Yerin-ah..."
 

I quickly turned to the voice I heard.

It was Moonbin. He's with Angkko.

"Oh Moonbin," I beamed.

"How are you? It has been a while, hasn't it?"

"I'm doing good. Hehe. Didn't know that you and Angkko really goes along."
 

"Oh. I'm the one who took care of her. Since the day when Sinb left the country. She asked me to do it."
 

I stopped for a while when I suddenly remembered her. How is she right now? I wonder if she also became successful like me.

"Uh do you heard about Sinb? How is she?"

He just shook his head while touching Angkko's head.

"I can't contact her for the past 5 years. I guess, she don't want to be bothered by anyone. And maybe she'll stay on Canada for good."


 

***

"Unnie! Where did you go?" Eunha asked as I arrived at our house.

"I just visited Dad."
 

"Oh. I just went there yesterday. Hehe."
 

Eunha went to the kitchen and took some cupcakes. I also get sandwich and she played a music on her phone while eating.


 

Now Playing: Sunshine by Gfriend
 

"Unnie, do you remember this song? You and Sinb composed this song before, right? Ahehe, nothing. I just missed those good old days. There were many memories I remembered in this song."
 

I stopped chewing the sandwich when a memory from the past suddenly hit me.
 

Neoneun naui star oh oh~
Haruga (a day) jinaga (away) gateun kkumeul kkun geoya (all of my dream)
Byeolbiche bichin neoui moseub bomyeo
Neoreul gieokhae


 

It's the song that we composed together. When we first slept together. We're in the balcony that time while watching the night sky.


 

Itjanha (you know) na marya (I do)
Hagopeun mari isseo (something to say) urimanui yaegil deullyeojulge

(Cheoeum nareul bomyeo) balkke useojwotdeon (gieokdeuri)
Nal jigeundo miso jitge hae
Uril apeuge haetdeon (shigandeureun)
Dashineun eobseul geoya~
 

We composed that song to say what's in our hearts. Through that song, we can tell each other those hidden words.
 

Ojik neo hana~
Maeil neoman saenggakhae I believe
Maeil neoreul gidaryeo love for you
Cham gomawo naege wajwoseo
Neol wihan melody
Nal wihan sunshine

Just one naegen ojik you
Hanaman gieokhaejullae
Nal bichwo juneun geon neoran geol
Neol wihan melody nal wihan sunshine~

Oh~namanui sunshine oh~
I promise you for my love
Ojik neo hanaya namanui sunshine

 

I remember how she looked at me in the eyes while writing the lyrics. I smiled at her and squeeze her cheeks.

Gakkeumeun (you know) na marya (I do) himdeureo jichyeogado (neoreul bomyeo) gidae swil su itge nal anajwo
 

I can still remember when we sang it in the school. We hugged each other while singing that line in front of many people.
 

(Neoneun gieokhani) hamkke ulgo utdeon (shigandeuri)
Eoneusae uril binnage hae
Hangsang jigeumcheoreomman (gati itgil) maeil gidohalge

Ojik neo hana
Maeil neoman saenggakhae I believe
Maeil neoreul gidaryeo love for you
Cham gomawo naege wajwoseo
Neol wihan melody
Nal wihan sunshine

Just one naegen ojik you~
Hanaman gieokhaejullae
Nal bichwo juneun geon neoran geol
Neol wihan melody
Nal wihan sunshine

Neol bichuneun naui mamsok
Neoraneun iyumaneuro (for you)
Eonjena nae gyeote inneun
Neol bichwojulge~

I can still remember how we winked to each other while singing that line, one of my favorites 'cause it's really cute.
 

"OJIK NEO HANA~!"

 

I was shocked when there are voices who are now singing the song. When I turned around, I saw Sowon unnie, Yuju, and Umji who just arrived at our house.
 

"Hey, what brings you here?"
 

"Why? Is it bad to visit my bunny?" Sowon unnie went closer to Eunha and the bunny hugged her tightly. They're really cute!
 

"Whoah! You really missed each other huh?" Umji said.

"Oops, you envy them, Umi-yah? Aww come here lemme hug you too~" Yuju muttered.

"I didn't say that-------"

Yuju interrupted Umji's words when she hugged her tightly. I just rolled my eyes. Tsk, this people!

 

"Yah! You guys are so annoying. Enough with that."

They just laughed.

"Mianhae hahaha! Why don't you just find your soulmate?" Yuju while giving me a derisive look.

"Soulmate my . I don't have time for that."
 

"Perhaps you're just waiting for someone," Sowon teased me and I just leered at her.

"Hey guys."

We all turned around and we saw someone who just arrived while carrying boxes of pizza.

"And speaking of soulmate...." Umji spoke. Eunha pricked me while giggling.

"Hi babe," that someone greeted me while smiling at me.