Dreamcatcher

INERT

Yerin's POV

"Y-yerin...."

I almost stiffened when she smiled at me. I don't know what to say. I was in deeply shock because I didn't expect this. I noticed how my tears began to flow as I saw her walking towards me.


Nan maeil achim kkumeul dorabogon hae eojedo nega wa jwosseossneunji
Cham isanghae jameun bunmyeonghi kkaessneunde neoui songiri nunbicci nama isseo wae~

Eodumi silheosseo nega anajugi jeonkkajineun kkumsogeul hemael su issneun bami chajaomyeon~

She looked at the ice cream that I'm holding and she smile awkwardly.

Nareul boreo wa jwo eodumi nal chajji moshage naege deureowa jwo jogeum deo neol al su issge

You're my Dreamcatcher~dreamcatcher bameul gidarige have
Wanna be your love kkumeun neowa naro gadeukhae Yeah~

"I sent you an ice cream as my peace offering for leaving you behind. I know that it's not enough but-------"

She didn't finished her words when I hugged her. I can't control my tears. I've been waiting for this moment to happen and now she's already infront of me! She finally came back!

Magyeonhan eodumdeuri nareul samkimyeon honja ibureul dwijibeosseugo
Amuri sorichyeobwado nugudo dorabwa jujido wa jujido anhasseosseo~

She wiped my tears while smiling at me. I want to apologize to her! I want to tell her that through the years my heart only belongs to her.

But neoneun sumanheun byeoreul nae kkum ane deuryeobonae gin eodumeul kkeutnae
Gireossdeon haruboda ohiryeo nunbusin bami dagaomyeon

"Hey...ssshhh....stop crying. Until now, you're such a crybaby," she then squeeze my cheek.

Nareul boreo wa jwo eodumi nal chajji moshage naege deureowa jwo jogeum deo neol al su issge

You're my Dreamcatcher~dreamcatcher bameul gidarige have
Wanna be your love kkumeun neowa naro gadeukhae Yeah
 

"Are you even real, Sinb-yah? Is this really you? Everyday I'm waiting for you. You don't know how happy I am right now."

In your dream~
Naega piryohal ttaen nado nege galge
Shine for me~
Nado neoui byeori dwaejulge

My whole world almost jogged when she pulled me closer then hugged me tightly.

Nareul boreo wa jwo eodumi nal chajji moshage naege deureowa jwo jogeum deo neol al su issge

You're my Dreamcatcher~dreamcatcher bameul gidarige hae

Wanna be your love
Kkumeun neowa naro gadeukhae Yeah~

Ah~

You're my, you're my, you're my Dreamcatcher~

"I'm sorry for leaving you behind, Yennie. I promise, I will never leave you. I'll be by your side, always."
 

***

I immediately opened the door when I heard our doorbell rang. I suddenly smiled because it was Sinb.

"Hey, what brings you here?"

"Just wanna see you," she beamed and I only chuckled.

"Let's go inside. Hehe."

When we reached the living room, she sit at the couch and I went to our kitchen to get her some snacks.

"Yah Ttinb! What do you want? Light snacks-----------"

I couldn't finish what I'm saying because I felt her breath on my neck and I noticed that she's already hugging me from the back.

"I don't want snacks. I want you..."

Even if I can't see her face, I know that she's smiling from ear to ear and that makes my cheeks turned into red.

"Yah Ttinb! Since when did you became like that?" I turned to her.

I can't help but to smile when I saw again the desires in her eyes.

"Mianhae, I just learned it from you, my ever so flirty Yennie."

"What? From me? Hahaha!"

"Yes."

I kissed her on the cheeks that made her stopped. I saw her blushing and I can't help but to giggle. She's so cute!

She leaned closer to me while smirking and looked directly in my eyes.

"I love you....." I mumbled. I waited for her response but instead of saying 'I love you too', she hold my face and started kissing me passionately.

I kissed her back and the moment our lips touched, I know that she'll be by my side and will never leave me again. I felt her love for me by those warm kisses.

She's still the Sinb I fell in love with.

Through the years, my feelings for her didn't changed.

Even though we slumped in a dilemma, even though we undergo hardships, we're still here, fighting together. And we proved that nothing is impossible when you truly love someone.

Waiting for her is really worth it. Now that she's here.


 

THE END.