Chapter Nine

Going Crazy for You
Please log in to read the full chapter

"What are you so clingy? Let me go before I suffocate," Jessica spoke up when her girlfriend has been hugging her for more than ten minutes. She felt so suffocated that she lightly pushed Yoona away. "But I wasn't finished cuddling with you," Yoona said while pouting. "It's your fault. You’ve been hugging me for too long, I feel like I'm going to die from suffocation," Jessica said, Yoona realized that the girl was annoyed.

Her eyes lit up, because she immediately realized what she should do to comfort the girl. "I'm sorry Sica. I was watching the beautiful scenery outside and I wanted to hug you while looking outside," she said in a cute voice. Jessica's heart immediately melted and she smiled with the girl's cuteness. "Aish, you're so cute. I'm sorry that I got mad at you," Jessica said in an equally cute voice, as she played with Yoona's cheek.

Yoona smiled and then brought the girl close to her face while cupping her cheeks. "Close your eyes," she said. "What?" Jessica asked, she was confused. "Close your eyes and turn around," Yoona said, now her forehead was resting against Jessica's. "Why?" asked Jessica. "Just do it," Yoona said as she Jessica's cheek and kissed it. Finally the girl turned around. "Are your eyes closed?" she asked.

Then Jessica whipped her head around and glared playfully at the girl. "Hey, that's not fair! I actually do my promises unlike someone who can't keep their eyes closed!" Jessica said before turning around and closing her eyes again. Yoona grinned when she remembered the incident about a week ago. "Hello? When can I open my eyes again?" Jessica asked. "Not yet," she replied.

Yoona walked behind Jessica and then took out a jade green quartz necklace from her pocket and gently placed it on her neck. Jessica turned to look at Yoona and raised the pendant in her palm, it had a simple yet delicate design with a high quality material. Jessica watched as the light shimmered on the quartz, but the pendant's shape was only half of a heart. She raised her head, puzzled. "Why does this pendant only have half of a heart?" she asked.

Yoona smiled before taking an identical necklace out from her pocket and putting them together to get a complete heart shape. "This is our love," Yoona said happily. Jessica smiled with how considerate Yoona was. Then she leaped onto her and attacked her face with kisses, Yoona smiled in between the kisses. "Let's go out today," Jessica said after she stopped kissing Yoona's face, and now she was her cheek.

"Okay. Be ready in fifteen minutes," Yoona said and Jessica smiled. Yoona waved goodbye to her girlfriend and walked back towards her room, it was great to be neighbors. After a while, Yoona stood in front of her car, while waiting for a certain Jessica Jung. Soon Jessica left the apartment and Yoona's breath was taken away with the sight of the girl, she always looked so beautiful. Yoona felt so lucky to have someone like her in her life.

"Yoongie, you're zoning out again," Jessica said while waving her hand in front of Yoona's face. "Huh? Oh, sorry," Yoona replied, shyly rubbing the back of her nape. "What were you daydreaming about?" Jessica asked. "You," Yoona replied. Jessica rolled her eyes, but Yoona caught the pinkish hue on the girl's cheeks. "I feel so lucky to have you," Yoona honestly replied. Jessica smiled. "No I am. Come on, let's go," she replied.

"Yes Miss Jung," Yoona replied as she opened the car door for the girl. Jessica chuckled as she got inside the car. Meanwhile, Yoona drove the car while Jessica silently watched her drive with a idiotic smile on her face. "Hey, if you keep looking at me like that, I'll melt you know," Yoona said and laughed. Jessica rolled her eyes. "Tsk, you're so cocky," she replied. "But you still love me," Yoona replied with a smirk on her face.

"Yeah, you're right," Jessica said and was about to look away but the folder behind Yoona's seat caught her attention. Yoona noticed where the girl was looking. "You can take it. It's a case that I've been investigating for over a week," she said as Jessica leaned back and got the file from the back of the seat. There were a couple sheets of paper filled with words inside of the file. Jessica looked at the large, bold text written on the top of the page.

She f

Please log in to read the full chapter