Chapter Eleven

Going Crazy for You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Soon, all of the police officers surrounded the bar. Sooyoung and Taeyeon ran upstairs where the murder took place. They saw two men, lying in the middle of the luxurious room and in a pool of blood. It was a quick killing method, they didn't even have to say anything, because they already knew that it was JT. "Both of them got shot in the head and the heart, effectively killing them," she said.

Sooyoung shook her head and put her hands behind her back while examining the room and turned to Taeyeon. "Is it JT again?" she asked. Taeyeon nodded silently. "They are very smart, they chose the right time to fire the fireworks so that nobody would notice the sound of gunshots, because they sound alike. After finishing their deed, they blended themselves among the chaotic crowd and fled" she explained.

"Yoona, did you see anything suspicious while the crowd ran out?" she asked. Yoona stood in a corner, she recalled the two figures in the crowd, she shook her head in disbelief. "It was too chaotic at the time, so I didn't pay much attention," she said. She didn't know why she said that, but something in her didn't want anybody to know about those two figures.

-

"God, I didn't expect that Taeyeon and Yoona would be there," Tiffany said. She was sitting in the passenger seat, she was in deep thought. Jessica drove, she looked tense, her heart was pounding. Even though she couldn't control her emotions, she wondered why there was such a coincidence. "We were all dressed up and there was chaos. No matter where they were, we couldn't be identified," she said as she turned to Tiffany and smiled reassuringly.

However, in reality, she was even more scared. "Jessica, you're trembling even more than I am," Tiffany said. Jessica tried to smile, but she couldn't help but be nervous, she knew that she wasn't okay. She felt Yoona's eyes on her in the bar, but she decided to not tell Tiffany in fear of freaking her out even more. She sighed. "Hey, don't worry, we'll be fine," Tiffany said and Jessica smiled thinly.

-

Meanwhile Yoona stood on the balcony of the bar, the night wind blew through her hair. She stood there for a long time, she felt something weird. She wondered why she couldn't tell Sooyoung and Taeyeon about the figures. It wasn't like she forgot about it, because it has been invading her mind ever since she saw them. She sighed when she thought of them again, anyways she had to go home and see Jessica.

What would you do if someone you love committed a crime?

"Why are you standing here?" someone asked. Taeyeon was behind her and patted her on the shoulder because she was a little startled. "Now it's late. Let's go home, I'll see you tomorrow morning," she said as they walked towards their cars. The road had a couple of cars and the street was quiet, it was somewhat soothing to watch them go on the road.

-

The black car went down the road, Yoona drove with one hand and her other hand was against the car window. Taeyeon knew that the girl was in deep thought. "Is something wrong?" she asked. "No, I'm trying to figure out how to answer your question," she said as she turned around, her eyes strangely cold. Taeyeon was bewildered, Yoona has been acting weird all day. "What question?" she asked. "Don't you remember what you asked me in the bar?" she asked.

"What would you do if someone you loved committed a crime?" Taeyeon asked herself as she recalled what she said in the bar, then the girl hit her on the shoulder. "I was drunk! How am I supposed to remember what I said?" she said. "Actually, humans normally have clear thoughts before talking about something, but when people are drunk they don't think before they speak," she explained.

"Also, the drunk person visualized the joys and sorrows of the past, they have no control of their behavior. That means that they say things that they aren't brave enough to say in real life," Yoona said sharply and then paused for a moment. Taeyeon was shocked, she felt like somebody stabbed her. Yoona gave a puzzled smile, before continuing.

"Was I right, Kim Taeyeon?" she asked. "I don't understand what you're saying Yoona, you're probably not sober yet," Taeyeon answered with a smirk, but she knew that Yoona was right. However, she couldn't tell the girl, because she knew that it would break Yoona's heart. She knew how hard it might be for the girl, because she isn't even dating Tiffany, but she feels upset. She knew how much Yoona loved Jessica and decided to not tell her the truth.

-

After taking Taeyeon home, Yoona drove back into her apartment, walked tiredly into the elevator, and went towards her apartment room. She unlocked the door and entered the room. The first thing that caught her eye was a beautiful girl in a nightgown who was asleep on her bed. She didn't need to look at the person to know who it was. She smiled when she saw Jessica in her room, sleeping like an innocent angel.

Yoona mentally slapped her forehead because she spent too much time on the cases and hasn't been spending much time with her girlfriend. Yoona slowly crawled onto the bed and just watched Jessica sleep, she was observing the girl's features. She stared at the girl's beautiful eyelashes, her perfectly sculpted nose, and her rosy pink lips. She watched how Jessica softly snored and how her chest slightly rose up and down.

Yoona immediately put her hand to her chest, trying to calm her racing heartbeat. Only Jessica could do this to her, she smiled as she instinctively touched Jessica's face and started gently her cheek with her thumb. "When did you come back?" Jessica asked as she opened her eyes, a little startled because Yoona was staring at her very intently. Yoona sat up with her head back to the headboard and lightly kissed her forehead. "Just now. Did I wake you up?" Yoona whispered.

"No, actually I've been waiting for you and I accidentally fell asleep while waiting for you," Jessica said as she rubbed her eyes. Now she was half awake and smiled faintly. "Oh, really? I'm sorry Sica, I was busy with the case," she said as she lightly massaged Jessica's scalp. Yoona felt extremely guilty. Ever since she took responsibility for the case, she has been coming home late at night and would leave early in the morning.

She hasn't gone on a date with Jessica in a while, all they did was chat on the phone. She felt like the worst girlfriend ever. She made a mental note to spend as much time with Jessica as she could. She was going to be the best girlfriend to Jessica as she possibly could. "I'm sorry that I haven't spent enough time with you Sica. Go to sleep," she murmured as she patted her head. "Yoongie," Jessica said softly, but Yoona couldn't hear it. "Hmm..," Yoona replied.

"Can you sing for me?" Jessica asked as she fiddled her fingers while she lay on Yoona's lap. Yoona chuckled at the girl's nervousness and quickly kissed her cheek. "What song do you want me to sing?" she asked. "Anything," Jessica replied. "Okay," Yoona replied and she started singing a song until she could hear faint snores from the girl. She carefully lifted the sleeping girl's head off of her lap an

Please log in to read the full chapter