Chapter Twelve

Going Crazy for You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yoona turned off her phone, leaned back on her chair before letting out a sigh. Taeyeon sat beside her, watching her movements. She was also silent, she put the coffee cup on the table and turned to her friend. "Isn't it strange that all the victims are related to each other?" Taeyeon asked and Yoona looked at her, nodding slightly. "It is very strange, so the killer isn't killing people to fulfill their murderous desire," Yoona said. "Yeah, everything is intentional and completely planned in advance," Taeyeon added.

Yoona smirked, they really understood each other's thoughts very clearly. "Also, over thirty of these victims are all gangsters that loan money to people. Those people are extremely dangerous, they have also killed many people," Taeyeon added as she rubbed her chin with an unreadable expression. Yoona took a sip of her coffee before sighing. "We have to investigate all of the gangsters that have been killed by JT. There are some files that they own, maybe we will find a clue," Yoona said.

Taeyeon stared at Yoona with a look of admiration. "You really are different from everybody else. You are extremely intelligent," Taeyeon remarked. "This investigation might be a bit complicated and difficult. We should ask Corporal Kwon to investigate it tomorrow," Yoona said as she smiled faintly. Then she stared at the clock, it was quite late so the two of them walked out of the department and left.

-

It has been two weeks since Yoona and Taeyeon got a lead on the case. Today is the same as any other day. Yoona has been trying to spend as much time with Jessica as she possibly can. She comes home as early as she can and they will go on a couple of dates. She can feel herself falling in Jessica even more and she enjoys the feeling. They knew how to make time for each other, and their relationship was progressing very well.

As for Taeyeon and Tiffany, Taeyeon has been trying to court for a couple of days and Tiffany has finally realized that she has fallen for Taeyeon. They've been dating for over a week now and they are happier than ever. However, when Yoona and Taeyeon went inside of the department, Yoona felt extremely weird for some reason. She saw Yuri standing by the corner and had a serious look on her face, she looked like she had to say something important to them.

She gestured for them to go into the conference room. Yoona and Taeyeon nodded and followed her towards the conference room. It was extremely quiet, there were only the three of them in the room. Yuri carefully locked the door and took out a laptop and the projector, pointing directly at the large board in the middle on the wall. Yuri plugged the USB into the computer and several names were shown on the large screen. Yoona sat down on the chair and turned towards her.

"Who knows about this other than you?" Yoona asked. "Nobody, I haven't told anyone about this," Yuri honestly replied before turning to the screen. "Here is a list of three hundred people who have borrowed from the dead victims in the past. Some of them have been killed because they were in debt and failed to repay their loan," Yuri continued. The projectors showed several pictures and personal information of each person. Yoona and Taeyeon listened intently to Yuri's words.

More than thirty minutes have passed, and they haven't gone through the long list. "Wait, can this machine look up names on the list?" Taeyeon asked. "Of course, if you have a suspect, tell me their name and nationality so I can find it," Yuri replied. Yoona and Taeyeon look

Please log in to read the full chapter