Chapter Six

Going Crazy for You
Please log in to read the full chapter

A black car drove down Seoul streets. It was a long colorful road with modern high rise buildings. Jessica was driving the car, and Tiffany was absentmindedly staring at the scenery outside. "Do you still keep in touch with Taeyeon?" she asked with a smile. Tiffany faced Jessica and pouted. "Taeyeon's arm is injured, I've been worrying about her lately," she said. She remembered how Taeyeon suddenly saved Yoona from getting stabbed by Namjoon. 

Ever since then, Jessica has highly respected Taeyeon for saving her loved one. "You know, she kind of looked cool when she saved Yoona. I think that the wound will heal in a couple of days," she said. Tiffany gently nodded beside her. Suddenly Jessica turned around and her face suddenly changed. "What are you and Taeyeon now?" she asked. Tiffany was surprised but didn't answer, even though she knew what she felt for the girl. Jessica was driving and her eyes glanced at Tiffany.

"I don't know what your relationship is, but you should keep your distance from her. We are killers, we shouldn't be in love, especially with the police. Okay Tiffany?" she asked. "I understand, but what about you and Yoona?" Tiffany mumbled back. Jessica was a bit motionless, she pulled her hair back and let out a sigh. Tiffany was confused with Jessica's actions, she looked like she wanted to cry.

"Tiffany I don't know what I am doing. Our relationship is wrong, cops and criminals can't fall in love, but I did. I know it's wrong but I can't let go of Yoona, I love her too much, I'm sorry but I'm so selfish for her" Jessica said as a tear fell from her eye. "Even though I love her, she won't love me anymore when she finds out that I murdered so many people," she said.

 "I'm telling this for your good, once you fall in love with someone, they won't leave your mind, they will take over your mind until you have nothing left," Jessica said in a serious tone as more tears streamed down her face. Tiffany was shocked with how the girl felt, Jessica has never cried in front of her before, she was always the strong girl to her. "Don't worry Jess, we will get through this. I'll help you," she said and Jessica smiled sadly.

-

"What? I have been the leader for so many years,

Please log in to read the full chapter