Chapter Twenty Three

Going Crazy for You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Three Weeks Later

It has been three weeks since Jessica took the identity of another girl. She eventually knew the basics of law and has gotten used to the new lifestyle she was in, nobody suspected anything. However, even though she seemed to be fine through her actions, she actually wasn't. All those smiles she had were fake, she couldn't get her mind off of Yoona no matter what she did. Changmin's advice didn't work, it has been three weeks and it felt like three years.

She thought that she would recall those times with a smile, but all she feels was sadness and a sense of longing. She missed everything about Yoona and just wanted to be in her arms again, but she couldn't. She was no longer the Jessica that she loved, now she was a totally different person. She would cry all night while thinking about Yoona, but she knew that it was for the best. "I miss her so much," she would murmur to herself every night.

-

Yoona has been an emotional wreck ever since Jessica passed away. She became an alcoholic and would always come home drunk, she would also bring some girl to the house and would sleep with her. She had to do something to get her mind off Jessica but nothing worked, she missed her too much. Every night, she would cry herself to sleep because she missed Jessica too much, she couldn't admit that she was gone.

Yoona recently got charged for covering up the police case and will probably never get a job again. The goal of a police officer is to achieve justice for the victims, but Yoona didn't do that, she is a disgrace to the police. Her trial is in a couple of days and she might have to go to jail for a maximum of twelve years, but Yoona already accepted her fate. She had nothing to live for anymore because Jessica was gone.

One day, she decided to do one last thing before she heads to jail before she never gets the chance to ever do it again. She decides to go to Jessica's grave. However, what she didn't know was that Changmin planned everything. He prepared everything and changed all of the documents so it would look like Jessica died even though she didn't. Meanwhile, Yoona drove to the cemetery even though tears poured out of the corner of her eyes.

She regretted not going to Jessica's funeral, because she never got the chance to say goodbye. She knew that she couldn't go to the funeral, because she knew that she wouldn't be able to take it. She already had to deal with Taeyeon's death and Jessica's passing made her feel crazy. She finally arrived at the cemetery with several bouquets of flowers in her hand. She was going to visit her parents, Taeyeon, and Jessica.

She stepped out of the car with an odd feeling, she felt really depressed for some reason. She finally arrived at her parent's graves. "Hi mom and dad, it's been a long time since I've been here. I'm sorry for not coming earlier, but I would like to say that I miss you guys a lot. I might not have had many memories with you, but I will always treasure the few memories we had together. Thank you,"  she said to the grave as she put two bouquets beside her parent's graves.

Then she walked a couple of feet to Taeyeon and Tiffany's graves. "Hi Taeyeon, I miss you by my side. I will always love you as my best friend and nothing else will change. I hope you're happy with Tiffany, even though I don't know her very well, she treated you extremely well and I couldn't find anyone better for you than her. At first, I didn't know why you did what you did, but now I understand why," Yoona said and took a deep breath.

"You did it because of love. Love makes you go crazy for the lover, you can't do anything where you won't think about your lover. Now you'll be with Tiffany forever, whereas Jessica and I will be seperated for a long time. I hope you guys will be happy together," she murmured as she placed two bouquets beside their graves. Now Yoona took a deep breath before heading to Jessica's grave. "Hi Sica, how are you?" she asked with a smile on her face.

However, she couldn't hide the throbbing sensation her heart felt whenever she looked at the grave. Everything happened like it was yesterday and she felt like crying. "I miss you, how is it up there? Is it sunny on the other side or is it rainy? Are you happy over there?" she asked, it was impossible to stop the everlasting love she felt. "I don't think I can live without you, I wish I could have turned back time and saved you. By the way, I have been in deep thought for a while," she said and sighed.

"I used to think that it was better to not be loved than for your loved one to be away from you, but now I realize that it's not the case. I am so grateful to be loved by you, I still love you and my heart will always be yours," she said with heartfelt emotion before taking the letter out of her pocket and softly placed her hand on the tombstone. "You wanted me to read this, didn't you?" she asked softly while staring at the bloodstained letter in front of her.

"Don't worry, I'll read it to you," she said as she slowly opened the letter. She carefully took the paper out of the envelope and slowly unfolded it, she winced when she saw how much dried blood was on the paper and wanted to cry when she realized that it was Jessica's blood. She never read it, because she was afraid of many things. She glanced down at the wrinkled paper in her hands, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath before reading t

Please log in to read the full chapter