Chapter Eight

Going Crazy for You
Please log in to read the full chapter

The luxury car rolled down the long road, the two girls were going to the police station to get more documents. Yoona was driving and Taeyeon was sitting beside her, watching the scenery outside. Both of them were silent and no one said a word. Suddenly Taeyeon turned to her. "How are you and Jessica doing?" she asked. "It's fine, but..," Yoona said, but she stopped. She realized that she was so engrossed in work that she didn't have time to see Jessica.

Taeyeon heard the girl stop talking and raised an eyebrow when the girl didn't continue her sentence. "But?" Taeyeon asked, urging her to continue. "Come to think of it, we have a weird relationship," she said as she stopped at the red light. Taeyeon was puzzled with the girl's words. "What's weird?" she asked. "We have weird rules for each other. I told her everything about myself, but Jessica hasn't told me anything about herself. I don't know, it's odd," she said.

Taeyeon listened attentively to Yoona's words, her relationship with Tiffany is no different. Suddenly she smirked and sighed. Yoona realized that Taeyeon was acting very odd. "Never mind, why did you ask me that?" Yoona asked. "Nothing, just curious," Taeyeon said as she squeezed her eyes shut, she felt tired of answering these questions.

-

Everyone was busy with their files. Yoona and Taeyeon were in the conference room, sitting in front of the projection screen. The pictures of the victims were on the screen, both of them were investigating the victim's identity. Suddenly Sooyoung walked in with another person who the two have never met before. Sooyoung stood in front of them and introduced the girl standing next to them.

"This is Corporal Kwon Yuri, she has been transferred to our Police Department," she said. Yuri stood in police attire with long wavy hair, tanned skin, and a beautiful smile while bowing to the two girls in front of her. "It's nice to meet you. We need all the help we can get," Yoona said. Not long after, a male policeman sharply opened the door. "There was another shooting nearby!" he said hastily.

There was no time for the policeman to say anything else, because Taeyeon and Yoona quickly ran out of the department. Instead of driving, the two frantically ran and they saw a crowd around the house. Both of them rushed in, but they were too late. Even more dead bodies were left in a pool of blood. "Damn it!" Taeyeon said as she gasped, hands resting on her knees while sweating profusely. Yoona leaned against the wall, her whole body was limp. 

She waited until she calmed down and walked around the house, analyzing the crime scene. After a while, the police car arrived, but they

Please log in to read the full chapter