Chapter Fifteen

Going Crazy for You
Please log in to read the full chapter

"What should we do now?" Tiffany asked, breaking the silent atmosphere in the car. Jessica sat in the passenger seat with her hands on her lap. Her face has stayed the same ever since she entered the car, she looked like she was holding back tears because her heart so much. The image of Yoona's heartbroken face wouldn't leave her mind, and she felt like crying. A moment later, she closed her eyes and sighed. "I don't know. We underestimated them," Jessica said in a weary voice.

Suddenly, everything returned to silence. Tiffany sighed, she couldn't concentrate on driving anymore, she could only think of the conversation that she had with Taeyeon. Her heart felt very strange, but it was very hard to describe. She was thinking about how she just got discovered, now it would be impossible to meet, talk, or kiss Taeyeon anymore. Suddenly, she felt very sad when she realized that their relationship is over, but she couldn't put it into words. She has mentally prepared herself for getting her identity exposed one day, but she never knew that it would happen this soon.

Jessica's hand went through her messy locks, she was busy thinking about what they should do next, but her mind was completely blank and she couldn't think straight anymore. She unconsciously touched her pocket and realized that the necklace was inside. She took the necklace out of her pocket and stared at it, the half of a heart pendant sparkled in the light. It symbolized their love for each other, but now only hatred remains. 

-

A frantic scream and the sound of objects falling to the ground was heard in Taeyeon's apartment. Taeyeon stood there with her hair in a mess, screaming like a madman. She destroyed everything that was on the table, it looked like a battlefield. The bookshelves topped to the ground, and all the important files were on the ground in a mess.Taeyeon gasped, her gaze circled the room that she has destroyed all by herself.  She started walking around, but she suddenly let out a cry of pain.

Taeyeon realized that she accidentally stepped on a piece of glass and winced in pain. She continued wrecking the room and watched as the furniture fell to the ground and how the glass shattered under her. After a while, Taeyeon collapsed on the floor in exhaustion, hair stuck to her face and sweating profusely. It felt great to vent her anger out by breaking things, but after all of this, she still couldn't forget about Tiffany. Taeyeon clenched her fists and laid motionless on the floor. Her body suddenly trembled, with painful tears streaming down her face, all because of a certain Tiffany Hwang.

-

It was early in the morning, every police officer receives information about the corpses in the abandoned house and they mobilized their forces to the crime scene. However, Yoona was very calm and wasn't curious about the new case at all, because there was nothing she needed to know more about. Jessica was in the abandoned house and basically told her that she murdered those men last night. She sighed, she really didn't want to think about last night's events anymore, she was screwed.

Please log in to read the full chapter