Chapter Eighteen

Going Crazy for You
Please log in to read the full chapter

A couple of days have passed and with Tiffany's incredibly fast technology skills, they could easily find the whereabouts of a certain Kim Hyun-Joong, the man who murdered their families. Now they knew what they had to do, they have been waiting for over twenty years to kill this man and avenge their families. They have prepared everything and made sure that nobody else could get involved with this. Meanwhile, Jessica stared at the family photo in front of her.

She was dressed in black and stood in her place for a long time with an unreadable expression. She felt an urge to kill that man with her own hands, but why was there a part of her that didn't want to do it? No, she can't think like that! She lightly hit herself in the forehead, thinking that she was going crazy. She has been searching for this man for twenty years and she has wanted to kill him with her own hands for a while, but why was she thinking like this?

She felt extremely guilty and knelt silently in front of her parent's pictures. She raised her head to look at the faded photo frame, it was the only picture that she took with her whole family. Soon enough, she felt tears blurring her vision. "We know where that bastard is, just wait a little bit more and I will kill him. Don't worry, you will finally be able to rest in peace," she murmured as tears streamed down her face.

Then she got a call from Tiffany, she slowly got up and walked towards her phone. "Come outside," Tiffany said. Jessica wiped her tears away and pulled a black cap down to cover her face. Before she left, she glanced at the photo, she vowed to get justice for her family. Then she ran towards Tiffany's car and got in. "Were you crying?" Tiffany asked while turning towards her friend with a concerned look on her face.

"No," Jessica whispered while staring outside. Tiffany leaned over to Jessica and lightly patted her shoulder. "Don't worry, we'll give our families justice," she encouraged and Jessica turned towards her and smiled. "Thank you," she said and Tiffany smiled. "No problem," she replied as she focused her attention back on the road. Now their black car drove quickly through the night and it was quieter than usual.

Tiffany drove with a very serious expression on her face. "It's in the wooden house in the Daegu suburbs," Jessica stated while staring at her phone. "Yeah, I know," Tiffany replied even though her face looked very tense, Jessica has never seen her like this before. She knew how she must feel, they were finally going to meet the man who ruined their lives and left them with horrible memories from their childhood.

However, she also felt very worried that they might not make it out alive. "Kim Hyun-Joong is a middle aged gangster who is infamous for murdering numerous people. Now he's in hiding, but he still won't be very easy to deal with. We must be very careful," Tiffany explained and Jessica turned around to face her. "Don't worry, we'll

Please log in to read the full chapter