Chapter Seven

Going Crazy for You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yoona and Taeyeon sat in a large room, they were alone in the room, nobody else was there. Taeyeon examined the case files she received and put them on the table. Her eyebrows furrowed and she sighed, this culprit murdered dozens of people, but they couldn't find any clues. Meanwhile, Yoona silently sat next to her and smiled. "Don't worry, the more mysterious the case is, the better it will be to solve," she said. 

"Let's hurry up and arrest the culprit. Inspector Choi has a lot of faith in us," Taeyeon said and stared at the papers on the table. Then the two spent their time looking at the crime scenes. They were all the same, the floor was covered in dried blood, messy furniture, and a horrid stench of blood. After Yoona reviewed it for a while, she nodded. "This is a difficult case for the police. There are more than five crime scenes and there are no clues. This killer is very smart," Yoona said.

"They do it cruelly and quickly without any clues left behind. Now I really want to catch this guy," Taeyeon said. Suddenly, Yoona's cell phone rang and she picked up the phone. Sooyoung was on the other line and she was speaking in an extremely urgent tone. "Go to the abandoned house near Seoul Medical Center," she said and quickly turned the phone off. Yoona quickly understood what was going on and they quickly grabbed the car door and stepped inside and turned to Taeyeon.

"Go to the abandoned house near Seoul Medical Center. JT struck again," she said. Taeyeon drove extremely fast and quickly arrived at the house. There was a huge crowd curious about what was going on, but were stopped by the police. Yoona and Taeyeon quickly entered the house and saw Inspector Choi standing there. The corpses were taken away, only leaving a blood stained floor.

"How long has it been since the bodies were discovered?" Yoona asked, still panting and looked at Sooyoung who turned around in surprise, she didn't expect that they would come so quickly. "When I found out, I called you. According to the autopsy, the victims died about two hours ago," she said. "We're waiting for the rest of the autopsy results to come out," she said as she shook her head and sighed.

"There are more than five people dead. JT has killed so many people, they were all neatly shot and killed," she sai

Please log in to read the full chapter