Sunday Morning Rain Is Falling

Parental Guidance

What's more comfortable other than the sound of rain on Sunday morning when you wrapped under the blanket with your partner in your arms to share the heat keeping both of you warm despite the chilliness of air conditioner and rain outside. The eleventh month parents still in their dream state when the youngest human being in the house wakes up squirming silently in her crib.

Sori blinks and look around her surroundings probably wondering where are her parents. Thankfully Sori is a calm baby and just playing with herself waiting for her parents. She rolls over on her stomach and crawls to the edge of her crib. Gripping the bars tight, she pulls herself up to stand with the support from both her small legs.

"Good morning my pretty baby." Seungwan greets Sori from the door and smiles when her daughter greets her back with coo and those eye smiles that twinning with her other mom. "Let's check your nappy then we can play, okay baby?"

After changing Sori's diaper, Seungwan takes her to the living room to play in her corner. Sori has been gnawing most of her toys lately and Seungwan noticed this. Her first tooth grew when she was barely 8 months and it was the first time she was worried sick because Sori was fussing and gets irritated so much but it's lessen.

Still sleepy and tired from yesterday she goes to examines her daughter's mouth carefully. "Say e to mama." Sori refuses first and tries to move her head from her mother's grip but Seungwan quickly takes her toy and wiggles it then push her upper lip to see her upper teeth peeking and it grew longer than before. "Sori-ah you're a bunny now." Seungwan says giving her toy back and kisses her cheeks.

Seungwan watches her daughter playing alone while leaning on the sofa. She's too lazy to do anything, if she's not used to wake up early for Sori she would still cuddling with Seulgi in bed and woke up in the afternoon because that's what you have to do on rainy Sunday morning. Speaking of Seulgi, she doing exactly like that minus the cuddling. Seungwan almost dozed off when the calm sounds of Sori's toys and rain gets interrupted by irritated Sori. Right, she hasn't feed her yet.

She picks Sori up to her arms and bring her to her chest and feed her. She keeps her eyes to her daughter whom looking back at her as she her milk. She hisses from time to time when she feels Sori bit her and pulls back for a bit to ease the pain. "Slowly baby." Sori continue her feeding with her small palm Seungwan's cheek as if telling her she's sorry for it.

A dip next to her and kiss on her temple tells her Seulgi has woken up. "Good morning mama and you cheeky little baby." Seulgi greets them both.

"Did you sleep well mommy?"

"I did, you woke up early, don't you?" Seungwan hums to answer her question and a sudden hiss is heard. Seungwan pulls back again and finish Sori's morning feed. "She bit you again?" Seulgi asks with worry then takes Sori into her arms.

"Yeah, maybe we should change to formula."

"Let's go to your doctor tomorrow and ask, I don't want you to get hurt." Seulgi suggest to lessen her burden. Changing Sori's milk to formula means she can help Seungwan more than before.

Seungwan goes to prepare their late breakfast and Seulgi take turns to play with Sori in the living room. Seulgi put Sori in her baby walker and let her roam around the living room. Sori running around even bouncing in her baby walker, probably feeling too excited to be free.

Even though she has been wake up for almost an hour, Seulgi still feels sleepy and decided to play some songs with her phone to keep herself awake. Surprisingly, Sori gets more hyper than before and bounce following the rhythm of the song. Seulgi notice and immediately record her excited daughter. She joins bouncing along the song with her daughter.

"Hey, Wan. Do you think i can bring her to studio and teach her some moves, maybe she can debut." Seulgi says to Seungwan as she giggles still watching her daughter in her hyper state.

"Go ahead, then I don't need to bring her with me to work." Seungwan jokingly answer but her tone shows she almost mean it.

"Sorry, love. You know I can't bring her with me all the time."

"I know, baby. I'm kidding."

"I would bring her to work everyday if i can."

"Hey, it's okay. I know your work isn't easy and can't be distracted. We talked about this." Seungwan assure her wife, she just before but Seulgi could take the talk into serious matter. Both know Seungwan has more flexible work time between them and Seungwan knows Seulgi always sorry for that even when she keeps telling her that it's okay. "There's nothing to worry, let's go eat now."

Seulgi hugs Seungwan and kisses her to show her gratitude. Nobody knows what Seulgi did in her past life to get the most thoughtful person to be the mother of her child. One thing everyone know is Seungwan is hers for now and always.

 

 

A.N:

Woohoo another update but it's just a short one I'm sorry🥺. In case you guys confused why Sori in 11 months old still on feed, because i from what i found feed is better than formula that's why i write it like that since the beginning. She already start her solid food too but maybe i didn't explain it well so yeah I'll try to write in more detail next time✨. Since Seulgi and Seungwan are getting busier with work feeding is harder especially when Sori already has 4 teeth (there's no tooth emoji this is 😔). I wanted to show Sori growth from her birth to crawl, to teeth growing, her first word, etc. I hope you guys can see those i mention. Wish you guys still enjoy the story up to this chapter.

P.S: Thank you so much to eonnifan for the comment🥺that's why i explain it to you guys here. Please let me know if i you guys wonder or confused with the story

P.P.S: I googled for everything and asked my mom hehe