Oh no, Mama!

Parental Guidance

It's just in the middle of the week everyone supposed to be doing their weekday routine. The sun has risen up and hustle bustle from the street could be heard from their house, located in the middle of the city on one of the finest neighborhood.

 

The adults should get ready for work and the students for school nobody can escape that routine unless one person is currently having a fever and the other person is taking care of her. Said person is laying on their comfortable bed with blankets and pillows surrounding her.

 

Seulgi tucking her wife carefully to make her sweats and hoping it can lower her body temperature. She checks one more time before giving forehead kiss and goes to her daughter's room.

 

"Sori-ah" She singsongs her name and the now 16 months old baby daughter who already open her eyes giggles and hides her face on the bed below her.

 

Since Sori has got bigger and somehow she grown up to be a climber baby, her parents change her crib into the bigger one and put it on the floor in case she tries to climb it.

 

The baby is already on sitting position when her mommy kneels beside her and gives her morning kisses on her cheeks.

 

"Mi..." She calls her mommy showing off her eye smile that match her mother.

 

"Come on let's get your formula, your nappy still dry" Seulgi says picking her up from the crib and put her down to stand on the floor. Sori with her little chubby feet waddling her way to the kitchen following her mom.

 

Seulgi goes to the formula counter and starts to make Sori's milk. Already knows the perfect ratio for it, she expertly finished making her milk in time as Sori arrives at the kitchen. She gives Sori her milk bottle and tells her to finish it in the living room.

 

Ever since Sori has started walking and understanding words, parenting gets easier for both parents. She can play by her own now and it's easier to know her preferences. Just like now everytime she gets her milk bottle in the morning she usually goes to the living room couch to finish her milk while watching baby channel on TV.

 

Pulling one cushion and set it on her back Sori leisurely enjoy her morning treat waiting for her mom to cook their breakfast. Seulgi focused on her cooking after making sure Sori is safe alone in the living room. Seulgi decided to cook noodles thinking it's the best for her sick wife to get some soup in the morning.

 

She glances to the living room after hearing her daughter's favourite song on TV and she chuckles to herself when she sees the empty milk bottle on the floor while the owner happily bouncing to the song.

 

"Sori-ah, can you help mommy to call your auntie for breakfast baby?" Seulgi calls her daughter after she almost done cooking. Usually the small pitter patter will be heard after she calls her but nothing happen at that moment. Feeling kinda weird she turns her attention to the living room to find her daughter standing still facing the TV with her toes curling. "Sori-ah..." She calls once again only to see her daughter grimaced face as if collecting her willpower to free herself.

 

Oh.

 

"You're pooping aren't you?" Sori doesn't reply and sighs deeply instead, Seulgi laughs while watching her daughter doing her business. She cleans her hands and go to the living room to sit beside her. "Hey, pooper pants" Seulgi continue to tease Sori with Sori keeps turning her face to the other side to avoid her mom's stare.

 

Sori hums and that's her cue for Seulgi that she finished. People might think Sori is the model baby with her good behaviour but just like any other baby she knows how to be cheeky. Sori runs from her mom refusing to be cleaned up. "Hey!" But of course Seulgi is faster, she grabs Sori with her arms on her stomach and pulls her to her lap to check on her diaper. The smells escape from her bottom to her nose. "Did you eat a whole buffet?" Sori just squirms on her hold and Seulgi brings her to bathroom.

 

Sori walking around the house freely with her new diaper and goes to her auntie's room to wake her up. She successfully wakes her auntie up by throwing all her weight onto her thanks to the low bed. Yerim about to give her piece of mind when she realises Sori on top of her. She feels defeated and gets up not without tickling her niece for annoying her.

 

"Unnie you haven't dressed up?" Yerim asks Seulgi as she sees her cousin's wife still in her pajama.

 

"I'm off work today, Wannie is sick"

 

"Huh? Why?"

 

"I don't know, she has fever probably too tired" Yerim knows this might because her unnie overworked herself. "You can check her in the room"

 

Yerim heads to the main bedroom to check on her lifeless cousin laying on her bed bundled in layers to sweat herself. She puts the back of her hand to Seungwan's forehead and frown after feeling her hot temperature. She goes out and back with a bowl filled with cold water and small towel. She wet the towel and put it on her forehead to lower her temperature.

 

"Mama..."

 

Yerim turns her head to Sori who looks at her mom with worry on her face. She gives a small smile and pulls her up to her lap, right beside Seungwan. Sori reaches Seungwan's face with her small hands and looks at her auntie.

 

"Mama..."

 

"Yeah mama has a fever"

 

"Mama"

 

Hearing the commotion, Seungwan slowly opens her eyes to meet two people she loves staring at her with worry. She weakly smiles and hugs Sori, Yerim's smile soon changes into scowl and she rambles to her cousin how bad it is to overwork herself like there's no tomorrow. Seungwan just chuckles and pat her cheeks telling her she's okay just too tired. Seulgi who has been standing by the door watching them amusedly knocks on the door.

 

"Who wants breakfast?"

 

Sori raise her head quickly at the mention of food and let herself go from the embrace and runs to the kitchen. Three adults just giggle with her antics and Yerim follows her to the kitchen. Seulgi enters the room after telling Yerim to feed Sori and sit on the side of the bed near Seungwan.

 

"Feeling better?" Seulgi checks on her wife and fix the towel on her forehead.

 

"Yeah, but I want to change it's so damp" Seungwan doesn't realize it but her whiny tone is so evident to make Seulgi hold her laugh. "What's so funny?"

 

"Nothing" Cute, she thinks "Do you want me to help you get change?"

 

"Yes please, i think I'm going to be so dizzy if i stand up"

 

"Seat yourself, I'll get clean clothes"

 

"Can you just pick me up to the closet, please? It's damp on everything" Realisation hits Seulgi and she blushes.

 

After changing Seungwan into clean clothes and tucking her back to bed she goes to dining room and continue her breakfast with the other two. Yerim tells her schedule for the day and apologise to her in advance for not able to accompany her at home today. Sori in the middle just munching on her food fed by her mommy. Thankfully Sori finish the food without making a fuss.

 

Yerim cleans up their dishes and Seulgi prepares breakfast for Seungwan in bed. She gives her noodle she cooked before with more soup and gets a warm cup of tea and brings it to their room. 

 

"Wake up love, you need to eat" Seulgi wakes Seungwan softly by caressing her hair. Seungwan who just starts to sleep groans, she just needs to sleep to feel better but Seulgi knows the best and continue to wake her. "Come on, fill that stomach of yours before you sleep again"

 

Still no budge from Seungwan so Seulgi peppers light kisses all over her face to annoy her. Seungwan groans and shifted to her side and hides her face into blanket and mumbles 'fine' and let Seulgi feed her. 

 

Successfully feeding her wife and everyone in the house also tucking her back to sleep (again) she heads to the living room again to find Sori plays by herself. Seulgi entertains her daughter and play along with her until she sees Sori rubbing her eyes with her chubby hands indicating her nap time.

 

"Mama..."

 

"Aw, you miss mama already baby?" Sori still mumbling her other mother sleepily just nods. "Let's sleep with mama but you cannot bother mama, okay? We need her to rest so we can play together tonight."

 

"Mm mi?" Sori asks again as if asking her mommy to promise.

 

"Yes, mama, mommy and auntie Yerim too"

 

Seulgi puts Sori on the bed and Sori, although sleepy stares at her mommy.

 

"What else baby?" Sori pulls her arm to drapes around her body. "Ah, you want hotdog?" Sori giggles, feels happy her mommy understand her.

 

Seulgi placed Sori between her and Seungwan then drapes her arm over Sori and Seungwan. Just like hotdog with Seungwan and Seulgi as the bun and Sori in the middle being the chubby sausage.

 

"Sleep well, babies"

 

 

A/N:

 

Hello!! OMG it's been awhile i missed three birthdays😭. I planned to write for each birthdays but lately i had no motivation to do it and ofc Wendy solo occupies me lol. I hope you all like this chapter! I'm trying to not let this fic dead because they're so cute. I gotta stop myself from squealing too much while writing it lmao

P.S : Support Wendy on her solo debut, Seulgi new show, Yeri new drama!! I miss Joy and Irene too :( hope we can meet them soon! Love yall!!