Morning Weekday

Parental Guidance

Sori eyes flutters open slowly after having her usual well rested sleep. The 7 months old baby making small noises when she hears her mother's voice. She open her eyes to see her mom radiant smile, cooing over her. Knowing her mom smiling at her makes her smile blooming, copying her mom's eyes.

"Good morning, sugar plum. Did you have a good sleep?" Sori answers her mom by laughing and flapping her arms and legs as if trying to tell her mom her dream last night. Seulgi giggles and respond to every things her daughter says. "Someone's having fun, huh?"

After minutes of mother-daughter time, Seulgi brings Sori out from her room to the kitchen. They are welcomed by Seungwan who cooks their breakfast with Yerim half asleep sitting on their dining table. Seulgi put Sori on Yerim's back and she groans for the added weight. The youngest in the room slaps Yerim in the face twice as if urging her to open her eyes. Seungwan can only shakes her head when Yerim whines about waking up too early and annoyed by the little drooler.

"Go back to sleep, Katy" Seungwan tells Yerim in english as she now preparing Sori's food, cutting up veggies into small pieces for the porridge.

"But I'm hungry." Yerim groans hiding her face on the table.

"You've got nothing to do today?"

"Nah, i just want to eat and then sleep all day"

Seungwan brings all the food she made to the dining table, Seulgi comes along to help by seating her daughter on the high chair and put her bib. Seungwan, in charge of feeding her daughter, takes a seat beside the high chair and across from Seulgi with Yerim on her side. Seeing Seungwan's food untouched Seulgi decided to feed her wife.

"Don't you think it's funny?" Yerim muttered as she eats her share.

Seulgi and Seungwan turns her head to look at Yerim, confused by the sudden question. Seulgi hums in question.

"You feeding Wan unnie, Wan unnie feeding Sori, if i feed you too Sori should feed me then?"

Loud laughter fills the quiet apartment, even Sori joins in without knowing what they laughing about. Yerim starts her mischief by pushing her spoon towards Seulgi.

"Sori-ah, don't be rude and feed your aunty" Seulgi fake scolding her daughter only to be greeted by a wide smile Sori squealing on her high chair. Their breakfast time getting longer as they keep joking around.

"I need to go to the cafe today, Joohyun unnie wants me there since we need to make new products" Seungwan claims when they all lounging in the living room.

"What time? I have a meeting at the company too this afternoon, i can take you there" Seulgi says.

"It's okay I'll drive myself, i needed there around 3 maybe I'll be back on dinner"

"Can i free from babysitting today, please" Yerim whines because that's how it works. When Yerim's around and they both works, she will turn into a babysitter.

"Lucky you, young lady. Joohyun unnie wants to see Sori so I'll bring her" Seungwan says, hearing her answer Yerim goes to her room exclaiming 'freedom!'. Seungwan knows Yerim will pass out for the whole day on her free day that's why she wants to bring Sori along with her.

Seungwan has been back on her work slowly since a month ago. Managing her cafés from home is quite difficult since she likes to see how her business run directly. Even though Joohyun, her co-owner, did a really good job at it but she feels the need to help her and there are things that Joohyun can not do alone.

Seulgi complaints at first when she said she wants to go back to work, worrying over being too tired after taking care of Sori at home and working on her cafés at the same but Seungwan assure her not to. Seulgi's worry is reasonable since they don't want to hire any babysitter because Sori is still too young and they also don't want to bother Seulgi's parents. That means Seungwan would bring Sori to work and she feels bad for it.

She wants to bring Sori to work too but her work makes it not possible. She aware that she can't force Seungwan to stay home all the time when she has her own business to run. Everytime Seungwan has to go to work she would take turns on taking care of Sori until she needs to leave for her own work.

A sudden idea popped when she cradles Sori in her arms and Seulgi immediately tells Seungwan, "You know, i think i know how to make our daughter accustomed to flights."

"Huh?"

"We want to celebrate her 1st birthday in Canada, right? And you told me you afraid that Sori might gets uncomfortable on the long flights"

"Yeah?" Seungwan is confused by the sudden outburst of her wife.

"Let's have a short vacation to Japan, it's just 2 hours flight" Seungwan finally understand what her wife is trying to say, the idea of making Sori used to flights is brilliant but knowing how busy her and Seulgi currently she thinks they can not do it, she wants to argue when her wife beats her to it. "I'll take care of everything, Sooyoung has her Japan tour next month and we have 5 days break after, how about it?"

"I can't say no, can i?" Seungwan smiles softly looking at her determined wife. It's impossible to say no if Seulgi being like this, she knows that Seulgi already has everything planned inside her head.

"Then it's a plan!"

"As you wish, princess Seulgi" Seungwan says cheekily then pecks her on the lips.

 

 

 

A/N: Hi, another short update since i can't sleep and Wendy just posted her new selca in 10 months yayyy