Serene Night

Parental Guidance

Beep

 

"I'm home."

 

A tired sigh could be heard after, the person who just entered the house lethargically took off her shoes. It was a long day for her. Comeback preparation always the busiest time for the director. Making sure everything was perfect for the artist and the company. So it's understandable if she would go home late for weeks even months whn it happens.

 

The sound of alarm door made the woman she married came out from their bedroom and welcome her with soft smile plastered on her face.

 

"Welcome home, love." Seungwan engulfed her in her embrace, a routine she always did ever since they live together. She took her belongings and walk together to the living room. "Go take a bath, I'll heat up the food."

 

"Sori already asleep?"

 

"Yeah, I put her to sleep just now."

 

"Yerim?"

 

"In her apartment." A chuckle she let out made Seulgi who sprawled on the couch turned her head. A frown made for a second before realisation hits her.

 

"Ah right, she moved out already."

 

One warm bath and a late dinner after, the couple were enjoying their quality time with some beer and variety show. Seulgi had her arm on Seungwan while the latter cuddled on her left shoulder.

 

"How's your day?" Seungwan started, her hand took Seulgi's fingers and unconsciously playing with it.

 

"Meetings and meetings, you know the boring stuff." Unlike what she said, the boring stuff actually amusing for Seungwan. She always adore Seulgi in her job. "And what about you?" Seulgi asked her the same question.

 

"I was thinking on expanding our kids menu, do you know how many family customers today?" Seungwan pulled her head from Seulgi shoulder and sit straight. Seulgi just giggled watching her wife talking animatedly. "I think Sori was busier than our staff, she accompanied the kids when their parents enjoying their time."

 

"She didn't feel awkward around other kids anymore?"

 

"Surprisingly, no. Can you believe that, love? The kids were younger than her i think and she talked to them like a big girl! Oh my god, she grew up so much."

 

"Remember when people around us called you a person with unnie disease? I think it passed down to her." Seulgi laughed while Seungwan pouted.

 

"But I think you're right, she referred herself as an unnie even to a younger boy." Seungwan shook her head recalled the event in the afternoon. Sori insisted she was an unnie even after Seungwan told her the difference between unnie and noona. Joohyun were there when she was explaining about it and had to hold her laugh when the mother and daughter bantering over being an unnie and noona.

 

Seulgi listened intently when suddenly an idea came to her. "Do you think she's lonely?"

 

"Maybe, I think she wants to be around kids now."

 

"Yeah, and you know" a pause, and a mischievous grin spread on Seulgi's face, "I don't mind another mini me or mini Seungwan around the house."

 

Seungwan rolled her eyes at her wife. "I knew you would say that."

 

"So..."

 

"As much as i want to, it's not that easy Seulgi." Seungwan took one gulp of beer and leaned her head back to Seulgi's left shoulder. "We waited years for Sori."

 

"I know baby, but we can try again. We can talk about it again with oppa when he's in town."

 

"You think he's okay with it?"

 

"More than okay, actually we talked about it some time ago. He wants to be a donor again but he doesn't want it to be with random people."

 

"I still curious why would he refuse to be in relationship yet really want to have kids."

 

"He's just that weird."

 

"He's your brother though."

 

"I know right."

 

Just as she finished her word, a small steps was heard coming from the corridor of their house. Their love child groggily walking to them holding a worn out plushie while rubbing her eyes.

 

"Mommy home?" Sori asked her mother when Seulgi picked her up and bring her to the couch to join with her other mother. 

 

Sori still hugging her even when they already seated back into the couch. Understandable, since she last saw her mommy physically this morning when they had breakfast. Seungwan caressed her hair softly letting her daughter being clingy to her mommy.

 

"Why are you awake baby?" Seulgi whispered and kissed her daughter's crown.

 

"I miff you." Look at that so called big girl whining on her mommy's neck because she miss her, Seulgi hummed in amusement. "Sori wait mommy but sleepy, why mommy home late?"

 

"Mommy was working baby, aunty Sooyoung will sing and I'm helping her." Sori tightened her hug and Seulgi smiled, her daughter really missed her. "Hey, baby, Mama and I were talking just now, what do you think of a younger sibling?"

 

The topic brought Sori to be fully woken up. She stared at her mommy, a look of hope and shock were evident on her face. Seungwan laughed when she saw her expression, the same trait that clearly came from her.

 

"Can we have them now mommy?! Mama I'm unnie!" Sori was too excited and the parents think they need to work hard for this to happen to keep that smile on her daughter's face.

 

"We hope baby, we need to talk to you Dad too."

 

"Yayyy!!"

 

 

 

A.N:

Hi! Long time no see!! It's not like we see eachother but yall know what i mean lol. It's been awhile I don't even know what i wrote. Missed them and impulsively wrote this in less than an hour.

In case y'all were wondering, Sori was an IVF baby. Seulgi's brother helped them with the since he offered to help them that's why i pictured Sori looks exactly like both Wendy and Seulgi (you can look for her brother's photo and don't freaked out because he legit a male version of Seulgi lol).

And of course that idea was made up out of nowhere, I don't even know how i could think of it😭

P.S: I don't proofread this