02)

Sweet Roses

HAPPY READING

 

 


 


 

YOU - SUJIN

 

TAEHYUN MIYUN

 

YEONJUN SOOBIN BEOMGYU HUENINGKAI



 

 


 








 

 









 

Unnie what about we do a fun filled trip for all of us.




 

Miyun. We already did that on the last holiday remember. The one that you trip and fall. Taehyun was super worried about you till now.




 

Oh.... right.... So what are we gonna do this weekend.




 

Well there's new book that is launch this weekend. I feel like to check that place out.




 

You are going there alone.




 

I might bring one of the boys or even Soobin oppa since he used to work at the bookstore that i went.




 

Well if that is so. I will just come by your house for dinner then. I will cook this time.




 

Omo Chef Miyun is back. I'm not surprised but anticipating




 

I learn culinary for a reason. Plus I have to prepare for my finals. It's gonna be spectacular.




 

I will give my moral support Miyun.... Again with the flowers on my locker.




 

Well im not shock about this at all. How many roses you have this time.




 

This will be the 500 times i get.




 

Well you like roses right.




 

They are sweet and romantic. Is just the person who gve this might be shy.




 

Unnie are you going to accept the person who gave you this.




 

Well that depends. If i know him well i might. If he is new to me its not wrong to get to know each other first right




 

Thats right. Well see you during lunch later. I cant be late for my first class.




 

See you later Miyun ah








 

Miyun hugs you and you smile while taking the rose that is sticking on your locker door. While looking at it thinking who kept giving you the rose. You open your locker and put the stalk of rose in the bottle that you kept inside since there's still some dried dead flowers and some still live flowers that you kept and forgot to bring back home the last time. After some time or organizing and taking the things you need in your locker. You were about to close the locker door but someone just had to surprise you.












 

OMO IS MY.... Really another rose.




 

Choi Beomgyu. If is not you i would be dead of cardiac arrest




 

Fine, I'm sorry. So do you know who gave that




 

Nope. Not even a post it or anything. Just the rose itself.




 

You are sure to get that a lot.




 

Ever since after i have been in the bookstore Beomgyu. Oh wait, I thought you were with my brother.




 

Ahh Hueningkai dragged him to the class earlier. They are late for the first class.




 

Really. That's odd. What about the hyung lines.




 

They have a day off. Their class was canceled today




 

Omo that's unfair. How I wish I could skip one.




 

You can if you ask your mom for one.




 

In your dreams Beomgyu. Now come on. You don't want to get nag from your favourite teacher.




 

How i wish i could like him Sujin. Lets go. Yeonjun hyung told me that you should stay overnight at our house. Miyun is coming over.




 

What's the point when my brother is going to sleep with her.




 

You could take my room if you want




 

Really sleeping in that room that is full of clothes. No thank you. Plus on the weekends I need to go to the bookstore.




 

Just spent time with us since you don't want your house to get messy.




 

I will consider it buddy. Come on lets go. My mom is watching us.




 

You better consider it fast before I drag you there.




 

You wont dare Beomgyu.




 

Dont. Try me. You know I can beg your mom for it.




 

Urghh will see how. Lets go now.











 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆











 

Hyung what will you do when you have these mixed feelings that one day the person that you like will know your feelings and suddenly reject you.




 

You are talking about how Sujin might reject your feelings. Are you joking with me. If she likes you she won't reject you.




 

Hyung she doesn't know that i like her.




 

And that is why you need to spend more time with her. I told Beomgyu to ask Sujin to hang out with us tonight. She can stay overnight since Taehyun is staying over with Miyun.




 

You really love to see me trembling in nervousness.




 

Well you need to step up before she is taken by someone. If you love her you should really tell her. Plus it's been how many years since you started to have feelings for her. You can't leave it hanging Soobin.




 

It's not that easy hyung.




 

So you are going to let other boys take away your girl just like that.




 

I don't know. Maybe she deserves someone better.




 

Well that someone better can be you too Soobin.




 

I dont know hyung




 

Well tonight try and spend time with her. She might not like it when the young ones are in a crazy mood. Plus she has homeworks to do.




 

How can you know what us don't know about




 

Because I'm a trusted oppa that she always talks about life. Now come on we have to find other groceries.




 

That's really odd hyung.




 

You will understand why. Just don't think much. You are still young Soobin.




 

Glad that you know i'm young.




 

Whatever now lets get the things before they reached back home









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
















 

WAHHHHHH FINALLY NO DUTIES TODAY




 

Mom just had to not give us duties nuna.




 

I'm thankful for that my little brother. So where are you heading.




 

Get some snacks before heading to the hyung house.




 

What about both of you.




 

Im following Taehyun. I don't know about Beomgyu hyung




 

Yah you have to come overnight at the house. Yeonjun hyung is cooking your favourite food.




 

Must I go. Like really.




 

Sujin unnie just go. We promise we won't make you feel restless there.




 

But I have homeworks to do. Without Yeonjun oppa the lecturer gave me loads of work for language.




 

The hyung lines could help you.




 

Still guys.....




 

Nuna just overnight for one night. We will just watch movies and late night snacks and the weekends is all yours.




 

Nuna you won't want Beomgyu hyung to beg our mom right.




 

Ugh fine but I have to go back home for a while to get some stuff. You young one better tell our cleaner to not come to our house this weekend.




 

I will don't worry. Well see you later at their house.




 

Yeah yeah whatever.




 

Yes finally my buddy is going.




 

But i'm too lazy to bring my clothes.




 

You just took what's important to you. Yeonjun hyung or Soobin hyung could borrow you some clothes. Im sure of that.




 

Fine. Lets go.




 

OH MY GAWD I CAN'T WAIT FOR TONIGHT.