03)

Sweet Roses

HAPPY READING

 

 


 


 

YOU - SUJIN

 

TAEHYUN MIYUN

 

YEONJUN SOOBIN BEOMGYU HUENINGKAI



 

 


 









 

 











 

Kyaaaa Yeonjun hyung, your food never fails my tummy.




 

Well its once in a while since Sujin is here.




 

If they didnt stop threatening me I wont be here okay. I will be doing all the homeworks that is due next week.




 

Ayee nuna you need some breaks once in awhile




 

Yeah yeah. Oh Soobin oppa can you borrow me some hoodie later. I didn't bring mine for this sleepover

 



 

Oh yeah sure.




 

Thank you. So what movie we are watching later.




 

More like you will focus on your homeworks.




 

I can multitask okay. Its just this young ones will sure be hyped up when they see the of the movies. Dont you dare deny my words Hueningkai.




 

Oh man she caught me




 

So kids how is the academy.




 

Nuna is happy that mom set her off for today since she have loads of works to do. Also she is pissed that the language lecturer gave her loads of homeworks since Yeonjun hyung is not around.




 

Yah you should not tire yourself with homeworks everytime.




 

Well if your class kept cancelling i won't have loads of papers to settle.




 

And why you kept having the same class with Yeonjun and Soobin hyung?




 

Well.... thats a long story.




 

Ahh that story that you and mom argue about. Thats hilarious man.




 

Shut it Taehyun




 

Okay the last one to finish their food has to wash all the dishes.








 

The younger lines quickly eat their food and put their plates in the sink. While you just rolled your eyes and eat the food slowly since you dont want to upset your tummy. Yeonjun and Soobin look at each other knowing that you will be the last one to finish. They look at you and sigh.








 

Im fine guys. I can wash the dishes.




 

But you are our guest.




 

Im still fine. I will be the last one to finish it anyways. Dont worry much i will be fine.




 

Well Soobin will help you. Join us when you finish okay. If you feel full then just stop. You dont want to upset your tummy. Yah Soobin dont make her puke.




 

Aye hyung seriously. Just dont make the young ones crazy over the control. Its just a movie.




 

I know what to do. Take care of her while i settle the kids.









 

Yeonjun smile at you and leave to the living room to look after the young ones. You smile and eat your food in silence. Soobin look at you and start to feel worried.








 

Hey you can leave the dishes to me you know.




 

Its okay oppa. Im just trying to enjoy my food since during lunch time people just had to make my day worst.




 

Bullies again. You are not fine Sujin.




 

Oppa im fine dont worry too much.




 

Are you sure.




 

Yeah. Well looks like im done. Come lts clean all of this.




 

Yeah lets clean this








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆




 

《TIME SKIPPED》




 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












 

You were by the dining table since you dont want to ruin the boys mood when they are watching movies. Taehyun and Miyun were already asleep on the couch while watching the movies. While the rest were still watching the movie. You were too concentrate that you were doing all of the paperworks in a dim light. Yeonjun turn and look at Soobin who is glancing at you. He nudge Soobins elbow and signal him to go and accompany you since you are sitting all alone. Soobin were hesitating at first but in the end he gain courage and went towards you. You were too concentrate that you didnt notice that Soobin is right beside you. He sat at the empty chair beside you and look at the paper that you are writing on. He notice some mistake and chuckled which makes you snap to reality and face him.











 

Oh its you. I thought is the kids.




 

They are asleep by now.




 

Why arent you asleep. I thought you like that movie.




 

Well i cant sleep while watching that. Plus why arent you taking a break. You have been doing this since you step in this house.




 

Well when you are the child of the principal and they expect so much on you, giving loads of papers.




 

It sads to be you huh.




 

It does. But I'm fine since I have the boys, Miyun, and you. All of you makes me feel at peace. Which I'm thankful for that.




 

Still you should not weight this heavy problems all by yourself. You need your own time too. Your own dreams. Your own future.




 

I know... thank you oppa. For your concern.




 

You know i always care for you right. All of us do. We just dont want you to be stressed out. That is why we ask you to be here with us. Even for just a day. We still care for you. I really do.









 

You smiled and gave him a hug. Seconds later he heard you sobbing. He pat your back and calm you down as he knows that you have been through tough times. Only his hugs make you feel emotionally as he always cares for you and even be there at your lowest. You calmed down and released the hug while smiling at him. He wiped your tears and smile.











 

Take a break. You can continue this tomorrow.




 

You are right. Im feeling tired right now.




 

Come on let me tuck you in bed. The




 

Will I get bedtime story then.




 

If you dont mind feeling super cringe.




 

Im fine with that.