08)

Sweet Roses

HAPPY READING

 

 


 


 

YOU - SUJIN

 

TAEHYUN MIYUN

 

YEONJUN SOOBIN BEOMGYU HUENINGKAI



 

 


 










 

 












 

The air is so dry.




 

The mood is so moody.




 

The surrounding looks so gloomy.




 

You guys got to be kidding me. Stop acting like she is leaving all of you. Sujin unnie wont do that.




 

You dont understand. We are going to have lovebirds in the circle.




 

Whats wrong of having another lovebirds in the circle. Sujin unnie will be the worst.




 

Yah thats my sister you talking about




 

Yah cant you see that your sister is trying to move on from loneliness. She is bored to see you so at least she needs someone else to gives her loves to. You guys are dumb enough to see.




 

What are you trying to say.




 

Im saying that you guys need to give support to them. They are the most finest people in this school. Why cant you guys just be happy for them. Stop worrying so much that you felt like things are gone for years.




 

Well i hate to say that im going to agree with your girlfriend Taehyun.




 

I hate it so much that i have to agree too.




 

Miyun what do you see them as.




 

Family. They are just like my family. You see guys.... Sujin unnie was never happy that i was dating. It took me months till she approves me. You guys say nothing because you guys are happy for this cute yet idiot here. And now you are not doing the same on Soobin oppa. What is wrong with you guys seriously












 

Miyun left the boys alone leaving them dumbfounded. Taehyun sigh and went to catch up on her. Seconds later. You and Soobin appear laughing and joking with each other. Once both of you reached the table, you nudge Soobin hands and he stop looking at the boys.













 

Where is my brother.




 

We blew Miyun up.




 

You did what.




 

We blew Miyun up. Sujin we blew her up.




 

We make a mistake.




 

It was us right. Beomgyu. It was about us am i right




 

No Sujin its not about it.




 

Hold up hold up. What is going on here.




 

You guys are afraid that me dating Soobin oppa is a mistake. For real. Come on guys I thought you knew better.




 

Look we are just worried. Its not something....




 

GUYS. Whether or not im with Soobin oppa. You guys dont need to worry that much because I love him for who he is. You guys are worried because of no other reasons. You guys are insane. Why cant you all just be happy for me and Soobin oppa.




 

Look Sujin we are super sorry...




 

Sorry. I dont need that sorry. The one who you should say sorry is to Miyun. You all are jerks who blew Miyun away.











 

You stomp away leaving them in deep sigh. Soobin was so confused but just went to catch up with you. The boys were seriously in guilt as its the second time they did something worst.










 

I guess we arent gonna see them for days.




 

More like i have a hard time to get Sujin attention.




 

Hyung will they be fine.




 

Not as fine as we are.




 

Come on we have apologies to deal on



 

 




 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆











 

SUJIN. SUJIN WAIT UP. KANG SUJIN




 

WHAT. WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT.




 

You.




 

What.




 

Listen. Whatever happened earlier. Lets forget it. I know they are dumb. I know they need to take time to be happy for us. However you need to know something.




 

Oppa stop it.




 

No listen first. I dont care what they think but my feelings for you. They are real. I love you for who you are and people cant see that but me. So please Sujin.




 

Oppa...




 

Kang Sujin. Will you go out with me.









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆















 

Miyun were at the rooftop alone. Hitting her leg on the wooden bench as she release her anger on it. Taehyun saw her from far and sigh as he slowly walk towards her.












 

Miyun ah....




 

I know. Im just frustrated at how the boys just cant accept that... that....




 

I know... i understand that. Im sorry....




 

You know i cant stay mad for so long.




 

Miyun. I know this upset you but im happy for her.




 

Really. Are you being truthfull or just to please my heart.




 

Babe. As her brother. Yes i may have a hard time as she is going to date one of my bestfriend. My hyung but that doesnt mean i cant be happy. Im happy that she finally love someone. She finally have a heart. Finally out of those darkness. Im happy for her.




 

Yahh dont make me cry.




 

Babe if they are happy. We are going to be happy okay.




 

Okay... but that doesnt mean that i will forgive the others.




 

Oh come on we are sorry for this.




 

Be sincere, will you hyung.




 

What. I am serious. We are sorry. The end.




 

Hyung that wont work.




 

What else we are suppose to do. Make her feel like a queen.




 

I would not recommend that.




 

Man hurry up. I feel useless here




 

You boys arent even seriously sincere.




 

Fine. Kim Miyun. The three of us are sorry that we are the jerks in this school. Also we understand that we have to be happy as they are the finest. Also we are going to apologise to the newly couple because Sujin is upset. Now can you please forgive us jerks and lets be happy for everyone in this circle.




 

Yea. Please forgive us.




 

I promise to buy you anything when sales are up




 

Babe did Sujin unnie threaten them to do this.




 

I have no idea but i guess so.




 

What is your respond Miyun. I really need to go now.




 

Fine. I accept the apology. But you guys need to seal what you guys said.




 

Fine fine. Now we are even.




 

Well to us. Not the new couple.




 

Urgh how can i live so well.




 

We will deal with them later.




 

I just want peace....




 

You will once we are settle with Sujin. Now i got to go. I cant be late.




 

Well see you soon.