13)

Sweet Roses

HAPPY READING

 

 


 


 

YOU - SUJIN

 

TAEHYUN MIYUN

 

YEONJUN SOOBIN BEOMGYU HUENINGKAI

 

DAEHA

 

 


 











 

 















 

So where would the plot be.




 

Thats the thing babe. I dont have any idea




 

You know. Your ending can be emotionally happy right




 

I hate it when you are super genius.




 

I love it when you are beautifully mine.




 

You are handsomely cute.




 

You are too. Oh my gawd, I'm so glad that you are Kang Sujin.




 

Same goes to me




 

Love birds, I need your precious help.




 

Tell me its not Miyun or anything.




 

What no. Why would i talk about the other love birds




 

Well who knows. So whats up fella.




 

You remember the girl i met.... oh wait let me rephrase that. You reme-




 

That Yang Daeha girl you are talking about. What's up with her.




 

Oh you know her...




 

She is the same age as me. The third class in our batch and the most adorable girl that just joined 6 months ago. Also she is renting one of the empty rooms in my house. Yeah she is always on time. I like that girl.




 

Okay fine i get it. So talking about her. She was bullied by the Queenkas for a few months now. It's still happening. Even now




 

WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME THERE'S A SHOW.







 

You quickly leave the classroom. Leaving the boys dumbfounded. Soobin sighs and look at Yeonjun in pissed.







 

What did I do this time.




 

You hyung. You are making her extend her detention more than I thought.




 

Well i'm sorry i can't be in that peoblem when i heard rumors about her.




 

Hyung you like Daeha and you should at least protect her.




 

Talking about that she has been ignoring me since last month.




 

Hyung. You are such an .




 

How am I like that.




 

You are because Sujin is going to kill someone today. up and move.











 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆













 

Really out of all people in this school




 

Go away Sujin. Daeha is mine.




 

More like you are getting your to detention and community service with me.




 

I aint going anywhere near there. I will sue you if it happens.




 

You want to sue me when your father is in crisis and in debt with my uncle's company. You gotta be kidding me.




 

Yah stop saying fake rumors when it's not true.




 

I'm not. Now leave Daeha alone if you want to live peacefully here.




 

How about you step out of the way and leave us alone.




 

Sujin. I will be fine. Just go.




 

Okay then you ask for it. Everyone listen




 

Yah what the hell are you trying to do.




 

Cha Eunsang. The worst student of all. Yet some people still like the cake face. She was born in the south of Busan. Her father works as an office man who always gambles and uses my uncle's company money to buy all luxurious stuff.




 

Stop it Sujin.



 

Well of course what she wears is my uncle company money. Her father loves to drink. Oh not to forget she herself is living like a e. Dont you dare tell me that you didnt have with almost all of the boys here well except for the boys that I'm close with. Yes people I'm talking about your boys that cheated with this here.




 

I SAID STOP IT. THOSE ARE STUPID RUMORS THEY WERE NEVER TRUE.

 



 

I can stop. If you let Daeha go and live your life before I damage it with my bare hands. What I said is the truth, it was never a lie. Unless you want me to ask each and every of the boys here. Oh you dont want to messed up would you




 

STOP STOP PLEASE. STOP. I DONT WANT TO DEAL WITH YOU ANYMORE.




 

Let Daeha Go.






 

Eunsang let Daeha go and run away with tears. You smirk and went to Daeha to help her up. Just then the boys arrived and the crowd disperesed. You look at the boys and smile. Soobin just sigh and you gave Daeha to Yeonjun.










 

Oppa you settle your business with her. Just bring her back home safely.




 

Wait where are you going.




 

I'm going to detention. Can't you see that camera is looking at me. My mom is going to kill me is i'm not there. So see you both soon. Dont let her die. Or perhaps you make sure Daeha doesnt have to carry you back home. She is pretty much injured. See ya.









 

You walk away leaving Soobin and Yeonjun dumbfounded. While Daeha was about to release herself from Yeonjun but Yeonjun grabbed her slightly tight and looked at her.










 

Where do you think you are going




 

I am fine. Just let me go back to class.




 

Yah you are skipping it for today.




 

I am seriously fine. I dont want to burden you.




 

You will burden me if I see someone I like suddenly faint after getting bullied.




 

Daeha ssi. You better listen to him. When he likes that person. He will do anything to make sure she is safe and healthy. See you guys later i have things to do






 

Soobin leaves them alone and Daeha just looks at Yeonjun with a questioning face.











 

What's with that face.




 

What's with you liking me.




 

What's wrong with liking you.




 

I mean it's not wrong but after knowing you liked me. You're kidding me.




 

I meant it Daeha. I really meant it. Look, you are the first girl that I ever want to spend time with. I never felt like this before. So i dont care what others think. All I care about is me to protect you.




 

Then you should have protected me before this....




 

Hey....








 

He stood closer and placed his hands on her cheeks. Daeha was already in tears. He wipes her tears and caresses her cheeks.











 

Im sorry... I'm really sorry. I know I should have but you keep avoiding me. I know I could have done better.




 

I'm sorry for avoiding you...




 

Hey it's okay...




 

It's not okay. If I keep on being like this you would be worried and I'm a burden to you.




 

Daeha....




 

I avoid you because i dont want to develop feelings on you. I like you the first time i saw you helping me.







 

Just then he pulled Daeha towards him and the next thing happened is her lips were on his. Her eyes were wide and she stood there not knowibg what to do. After seconds he pulled away and caressed her blushed cheeks.











 

Your reason is no longer valid because from now onwards. Anyone who is trying to mess things with you. They have to go through me. Is that understood.











 

She just nodded and smiled. He interwined his fingers with hers and smile widely









 

Lets go to the nurse. I dont want you to feel sick before you go home




 

Wait you meant what you said right.




 

Yeah. I will protect you . Come on. You dont want me to get killed by Sujin. She is a monster when it comes to her close one.