10)

Sweet Roses

HAPPY READING

 

 


 


 

YOU - SUJIN

 

TAEHYUN MIYUN

 

YEONJUN SOOBIN BEOMGYU HUENINGKAI



 

 


 










 

 










 

You were at rhe library with all paperworks that your mom was giving day by days. You just had to even if you are skipping your detention just to cover all of the detentions that you agreed to take on. You just had to take some free time. Its been counteless weeks since the last time you saw the boys or even talking to the boys. Theres some days that you talk to Miyun but the other days you just ignore the boys including Taehyun. While you are enjoying your peace time. You saw a bottle of banana milk coming through your sight. You look up and saw Soobin gave a week smile to you. You smile weekly and took the banana milk. Soobin went to sit right opposite you.













 

You should not bring sweet drinks here.




 

Well i thought you could need one.




 

Thank you....




 

Sujin ah... Are you okay...




 

Im fine. Just need some peace time rather than sitting at the detention room.




 

You are strong. I like you for that.




 

Compliments. Thats the nice thing i ever heard after many weeks.




 

You been through a lot. Im sorry for everything




 

Its not your fault. Oppa its not yours. Its those jerks who never believe in me




 

Sujin ah... They told me they were really sorry. Really sorry that they thought of every single thing that they could do to just make it up for you.




 

You want me to believe in that.




 

As your boyfriend. I dont want you to suffer alone. We will suffer together but not like this. We will get through this together.




 

Soobin oppa...




 

Please. Let me go through this with you. I swear i will let that jerks suffer more than you do. I will talk to your mom about it.




 

My mom wont take in more words.




 

I can change her mind. Baby please. Its been so long since I last talk this long to you. We never had our cuddles. I miss you so much.




 

Fine. You will take this stupid responsibility.




 

I love you so much Sujin. Oh here. One sweet rose for you.




 

Oh go away. You have classes to go to.








 

He gave you a rose and you took it. He quickly went to your side and kiss your forehead and quickly ran away as he had class to attend. You chuckled and went to do your paperwork. Up till few minutes and Miyun shows up shocking the hell out of you












 

UNNIE CODE RED. I SAID CODE RED.




 

Could you please. Not scare me like that.




 

Oh, I'm sorry. Oh is that banana milk.




 

Dont touch it thats mine. So is the rose. Now tell me what thing is code red.




 

Well its been so many weeks since you both last talk and he have been staying at my home since then. He wont talk to Hueningkai. Not even eating his meals normally




 

Well then feed him




 

Unnie. Cant you see the point. He is not even going to class. Not even today.




 

Well then kill him.




 

KANG SUJIN.




 

What is it this time.




 

I can't handle him anymore. He has been blaming that you will hate it on him. Even if i said you would never but he still is. Can you at least tell him that he is not at fault. Bring him back unnie. Please. Bring. Him. Back. I can't see him like this anymore. Please... i'm begging you









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆















 

Today feel so dry.




 

Yah it makes me feel more boring than before




 

I miss my old times.




 

Same goes to me. I miss that too.




 

I wonder what Yeonjun hyung is doing.




 

I'm thinking the same thing too.




 

Its been hours and its not going to end soon isnt it.




 

I dont know anymore. It just feels so dry.




 

Woah what are you guys doing here.




 

Yeonjun hyung got in a fight with a student and now he is in that same room many weeks ago.




 

He just went there without cleaning his wounds.




 

Yeonjun hyung is always like that. So where have you been. I didnt see you in class.




 

I was from somewhere you dont have to know.




 

You were from the library. Sujin is there that is why you went there.




 

Hold up how did you know and i dont. Hyung have you been talking to her.




 

No i didnt but i saw her skipping her detentions.




 

Wow did she know that Yeonjun and Soobin hyung almost have detention because of someone talking trash about the Kang siblings.




 

You telling me that now.




 

Well it happened for so long. That is why Yeonjun hyung got a fight today and in that office.




 

He got a fight.



 

Omo.... Sujin nuna.




 

You are telling me he got a fight.




 

Well its not like that. He just went into something.




 

Stop lying and tell me the truth Beomgyu.




 

Yes, he got a fight. It was about you. He just couldnt help but to rage.





 

Oh thats it.









 

You pushed all the papers to Beomgyu. And stormed inside your moms office. Banged open the door and you saw Yeonjun was standing at the side looking down while your mom looking disappointed.









 

Where were you during lunch. Werent you supposed to be in detention right now.




 

You promise to me that you won't involve them in this room.




 

Well he was invovled in a fight. What would you expect Kang Sujin.




 

He is in a fight because he was defending me. He is in guilt and those trashy students out there talk trash about me. Dont you know how hard it is for him to stay still and not defend his friend.




 

Kang Sujin this is not your case so step down from it.




 

HE IS MY FRIEND MOM. He is my only friend. The only brother that I could seek for other than Taehyun.




 

That doesnt resolve anything.




 

If you care more for your school than your children. Then you are at a loss. Dont you know how these problems affect all of us. Just because of small matter you make it big. Even now Taehyun is not comming back home for weeks just because he was disappointed and upset. He is not my brother that I used to know. So please wake up.




 

What do you want me to do Sujin.




 

Mrs Kang...




 

What do you want me to do Kang Sujin.




 

If you are going to punish him. Put his penalty on me. All six of them. Their penalty on me. They dont deserve this more than i do




 

Fine. 3 months of penalty. You can't even leave the school hours. Report to the detention room for 6 hours everyday. Lastly you are being monitored with every single move of yours.




 

Mrs Kang that's too heavy for her.




 

What else would you expect more from Yeonjun.




 

Let the 5 of us do all cleaning duty after school. We won't lay a single finger to any students who tried to provoke us. We should also be involved in this penalty. Just let Soobin be with Sujin. I want you to accept that feelings will heal if everyone is on the same page. She is my friend and i'm going through this with her. Mrs Kang please....