09)

Sweet Roses

HAPPY READING

 

 


 


 

YOU - SUJIN

 

TAEHYUN MIYUN

 

YEONJUN SOOBIN BEOMGYU HUENINGKAI



 

 


 










 

 






 

Aigoo they really have punishments after hurting me.




 

Your mom is insane. Does she even know that you are dating one of the finest student.




 

She knows that is why i have this bunch paperworks that i have to settle on.




 

Ah those paperworks that Taehyun needs to do.




 

Rules are rules. It doesnt matter if you are a student or a family.




 

Well lucky for you, your mom admire all of them. Additionally wont they run out of hydration.




 

They will come right infront of us sweating like hell taking those bottles down there and gave us death stare.




 

Im so loving this movie.




 

Well sit down and relax.












 

While you were sitting down with a table infront of you nearby the running track doing all the paperwork that your mom gave. While Miyun were focusinv on the boys who is doing laps on the track. After minutes passed the boys stop their laps and went towards both of you.














 

Oh look someone wet fish came by.




 

Shut it Sujin. Its not funny.




 

Nuna how long more.




 

Around third last. You guys are going strong i can say.




 

Well someone just had to create problems .




 

Yah because of you we are like this.




 

Oh hold those bossy mouth up. Dont talk to my baby Miyun like that.




 

Nuna really.




 

Yah im doing part of your paperwork too so dont try to complaint.




 

I swear this is the last time im doing this.




 

Then dont try to hurt this painfull girls infront of you




 

We said we are sorry.




 

We take those as an apology but my mom takes things seriously. So dont blame me. I'm just stating the facts.




 

Urgh whatever. Im finishing this




 

Buddy you are so... mean....




 

Buddy you know the procedure in this school.




 

You owe me big time.




 

I know. Now go and continue.








 

Yeonjun, Beomgyu and Hueningkai went back running their laps. You smile at Soobin who is just looking at you silently. While Taehyun sigh and took the papers from your hand, looking through it seriously.






 

Nuna. Dont you think mom is pushing it too far.




 

Its her school and she knows what she is doing.




 

Unnie what he meant is you both.




 

Us. Siblings. You think she is punishing us.




 

Nuna. Why does the paper state that if all of us didnt oblige the rules. She is going to take heavy measures on the school.




 

Oh no....




 

What does that means




 

We need to follow up the new rules and not to object to any single one or things will turn out not as it used to be.




 

I dont understand this




 

Babe you cant because its part of the rule that only me and Nuna knows.




 

What else its says in the paper.




 

Fights, small arguement, bullying, cheating, personal issue will not be covered by the school but as our own responsibility.




 

Hold up that wasnt in your contract the last time you did it right.




 

Not in this paperwork.




 

That is seriously a heavy measure that she is pushing.




 

She is doing something that might affect us if we tripped.




 

Nuna.....




 

Taehyun dont you dare give me that face.




 

Nuna theres one important line that you didnt read through.




 

What is it.




 

If we rebel to everything, even punishment, we will be in severe penalty and damage to the people around us....




 

What does that mean babe.




 

Nuna.....




 

Sujin... what does that means.....

 



 

She is spliting us up.......






 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆






 

《TIME SKIPPED》














 

Yah where are they.




 

They have been in that office for about an hour now.




 

What just happened. I thought the punishment is just on us.




 

Oppa. Its not on you guys alone. Its on all of us.





 

What do you mean all of us. We are at wrong.




 

When Sujin is doing the paperwork. She didnt look through the important stuff. Till Taehyun saw and talk about it.




 

Theres a high risk that we might split up and be banned from each other.




 

Yah that is insane.




 

Their mother is strict when it comes to the Kang Siblings.




 

What are we gonna do.




 

We cant do anything. Its hard but we cant do anything unless both siblings makes their move.




 

That ....




 

Well all we have to do is to wait.




 

Soobin ah...




 

Im fine hyung. Im really fine....




 

You are not Soobin.




 

Hyung. Im fine. Its just.... its just.....




 

I JUST CANT BELIEVE THAT SHE IS DOING THIS TO US.




 

Nuna if they never had to just assumed that you guys wont work out this would not have happened.




 

You were part of it too idiot.




 

I said that you have to confess to him. I didnt assumed anything.




 

Well you should habe done the thinsg that you are thinking during that time. You make Miyun believe that you are worriwd about me.




 

I agree with you dating Soobin hyung. I told you that night and guess what this three idiots just had to be worried for you.




 

Well those idiots are with you that moment.




 

Nuna. This isnt my fault that they dont have brains. I did my best to cover you and this is all i get.




 

Well it up because im the one who gets this but not you. All those paperworks are just dumb.




 

Sujin ah.




 

DONT TALK TO ME YOU JERKS. Not a single one of you. Jerks like you should be ashame of yourself.











 

You stomp off leaving. Taehyun stood quiet. While the rest were in confusion.













 

Taehyun ah.




 

No Miyun. Just dont.




 

Taehyun.




 

Shut it just shut those mouth.




 

Kang Taehyun.



 

She tried to save all of you guys. She tried. But the three of you just had to be blind by it.




 

Look Taehyun we are sorry for it. This shouldnt be a big problem if rumors just dont fly around here .




 

I dont care how big or small this problem is but to my mom. Sujin nuna feels its her problems too. She finds out and you are the cause of it.




 

Kang Taehyun.




 

Kang Sujin trusted you. She trusted all of you. Now mom just had to put her in her worst moment and she is hating this on me.




 

Taehyun we can change this. We can change this mess.




 

Proving it doesnt hange my mom decisions. It change her impression on you. Im disappointed of all of you....