15)

Sweet Roses

HAPPY READING

 

 


 


 

YOU - SUJIN

 

TAEHYUN MIYUN

 

YEONJUN SOOBIN BEOMGYU HUENINGKAI

 

DAEHA

 

 


 











 











 

What are you kidding me.




 

I aint kidding you sister. Mom did say that we are taking a day off.




 

Did you bribe mom with something




 

No she just fell inlove with my charms




 

Yeah right. So whats your plan.




 

Im gonna make you feel fabulous for today. Its like you are the star for today. So what are you feeling for today.




 

What i feel for today. What are you talking about




 

What i mean sister. What is your feeling for today.




 

Confused. But i feel like autum vibes.




 

Well sister im taking you for shopping. Come on chop chop we dont have much time to drag on.




 

Wow just wow Taehyun.....






 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆










 

Oppa you sure that you prepare everything.




 

Well yeah. Roses are important right. We can't forget that




 

Hyung you ordered like 200 of it and a bunch of petals too.




 

Soobin is nervous. I can sense that.




 

Of course im nervous. Its my first time planning something this sweet for her. Plus i still domt know whats her favourite sweets.




 

She likes all but she loves gummies the most. Hyung how can you not know what she likes all.




 

Well he is this nervous that he forgets all of it




 

Yeonjun hyung can you stop making her so savage.




 

She is already savage ever since i date her. I cant do anything to change that. I love it that way.




 

Thanks babe. You are sweet




 

All for you bubz.



 

So what else do we have to do.




 

We still have not prepared the food. Plus we need to get the stuff in the middle. Oh my gawd when is the stuff gonna arrive.




 

Yep he is stressed out.




 

Yah soobin chill out we still gonna help you no matter what.



 

You all are the best. Now lets start to the decor.







 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆








 

Oh damn you look good.




 

Never seen me in dress before.




 

Well you look good in everything. However. This is super wow.




 

Im glad that you like this. So tell me what did you bribe mom for this.




 

Like i said she just fell for my charms nothing else.




 

Taehyun.




 

Oh look times up now lets pay for this dress and we are off to our last destination.




 

Without me changing back.




 

Yeah. You have to wear those on our last destination




 

You got to be kidding me




 

Does this face looks like im kidding with you honey. Now lets not waste our time and freaking move to our next location....







 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆













 

Im in panic. Im in panic.




 

Chill out man. You are about to congratulate her on her first ever achievements




 

Im still in panic. What if she hates this




 

Yah she wont hate this. She will love it because you care for her.




 

My lovely girl is saying the right thing. Just chill out.




 

Hyung anything dont even say that her mom is the one sponsoring all of this.





 

Guys guys guys. They are on their way here.




 

OH MY GAWD IM IN PANIC. IM IN PANIC.




 

Is there anything that i can make him stop his panic.




 

No cant do.








 

Daeha and Miyun gave Soobin a slap which makes the boys shocked. The girls was so annoyed that Soobin might just ruin the plan and the whole thing. Miyun grab bottled water and gave it to Soobin

 









 

Drink it. Dont you dare pee or even ruin your girlfriend's moment. Be who you are and congratulate her well. If she cries due to upsetting moments you are dead. All of the boys are dead




 

Damn girls are scary even without Sujin




 

Well they have been hanging out together lately. What to expect.




 

Guys we dont have time to waste. We need to freaking clear up thing and even prepare thr stuff




 

Right. Lets do this before they reached the place....










 

《TIME SKIPPED》













 

Taehyun you really gotta tell me where are we heading to




 

Its somewhere you would be proud of. Come on.




 

Really thats all you could ever say to me.




 

Yes nuna. So whats your favourite flower this days




 

Roses...




 

Well welcome to the rose paradise.




 

Holy.... since when this place is filled with roses.




 

I shall not answer that. Come on lets go inside.




 

Hold up. Whats the meaning of all of this.




 

Nuna. Like i said. I aint telling you anything




 

Taehyun. Just tell me whats for today




 

You should see yourself nuna. Come leys go inside







 

Taehyun grab your hand and bring you inseide the place that is full of roses decoration. You were super shocked by how the decoration is. You suddenly became so speechless as you didnt expect the place to be that beautiful. Taehyun were smiling as he felt proud. He lightly pushed you towards the middle till you see Soobin back facing you. You were confused for a while but seconds later music started to play and Soobin turn to face you.















 

Babe... whats all of this for.




 

Surprise. Here for you.









 

You took the bouqet of roses from him and leads you deeper into the place till you see the most beautiful decoration that you have ever seen. You were holding in your happy tears as you have no idea whats is happening but you felt touch at a certain point. Soobin is smiling widely as his plans were going smoothly. Just then poppers appear, the rest of them appear out of nowhere cheering and being happy at the same time.











 

CONGRATULATIONS CONGRATULATIONS




 

CONGRATULATIONS TO MY WONDERFUL BUDDY.




 

CONGRATULATIONS. CONGRATULATIIIIIIOOOOONNNSSSSSSS




 

YAH STOP IT. Unnie Congrats on your publish success.




 

Aw guys.... babe....




 

Congratulations on the successful publish for Sweet Roses book babe...




 

Unnie all if this is all planned by your lovely boys they really put in effort for you.




 

Guys....




 

Nuna we did this because we want to thank you. Through up and downs. Even now you have someome who you can spend time on love. I'm just super happy and proud of you.








 

You burst out and all of them gave you the most memorable hug thag you ever had. After all years. You never once regret anything. All you face is happiness with them which you are thankful of. Also having someone who really meant to yiu is another huge thing for you that you hope to last longer than anything......