14)

Sweet Roses

HAPPY READING

 

 


 


 

YOU - SUJIN

 

TAEHYUN MIYUN

 

YEONJUN SOOBIN BEOMGYU HUENINGKAI

 

DAEHA

 

 


 











 

 










 

You are sometimes questionable.




 

Unnie you have to know that Yeonjun oppa can be weird sometimes. Well it's based on my experience.




 

Oh come on how to make him understand my feelings.




 

Just spit out your real feelings to him. Dont sugar coat it or he will think that you are going to break up with him. So now what are the actual thing that you are having trouble with




 

Worrying of how he always put me first before himself.




 

You mean he will die before you do.




 

Yeah. I mean like yea i do see him as a man but i dont want him to lost everything because of me.




 

Okay so he is like all dream boy that all girls want but he chose you. Now you are super worried which makes him more overprotective of you.




 

Unnie how is that.... nevermind me




 

Oh seriously. This is the most simple thing. Daeha seriously




 

Unnie if he ask you to trust each other then better do it. If not, you will end up like how Beomgyu oppa is.




 

Wait, he dated someone before.




 

Yeah a cute girl that is perfect for him but he ruined it in his 3rd year with her. He ends up solo right now.




 

He dumb kid.




 

What are you girls talking about.




 

Kai ah. Omo you came. Like finally.




 

Well nuna you ask me to come. So what's the matter.




 

This kid have problems on whether she should tell her true feelings or let Yeonjun protect her, making her worried more.




 

Oh girl you better tell him how he feels so you both can meet in the center and be like this idiot here




 

Yah i'm not an idiot. Taehyun is.




 

Stop it you two. I dont want Taehyun to be like last time. It smells my room more.




 

Wont Soobin hyung kick him out.




 

He will but thats Taehyun house too kiddo.




 

True. Oh well nuna just be yourself and tell him what you are uncomfortable with. If not you will end up like how this idiot was during their first few months.




 

You seriously gonna get it from me one day




 

Guys. Cut it out. Its all Daeha choice. If not she is responsible for that we aint gonna help when Yeonjun acts up.




 

Nuna what if she is at the dead end




 

Thats where we rise. Dont worry i know somewhere in those heart. You know who you really are. So do your best Daeha.




 

Oh i almost forgot. To all my lovely girls right here. Taehyun said that he will do a mini party




 

Mini party in my freaking house. Wow




 

Unnie its just a party. Plus its his first time hosting this. Its full with surprise.




 

Ahhh that was what he was talking about yesterday. Cool i'm in this.




 

Wow i can't believe this. So who is in it.




 

Well unnie didnt i just say. Its a surprise.....