04)

Sweet Roses

HAPPY READING

 

 


 


 

YOU - SUJIN

 

TAEHYUN MIYUN

 

YEONJUN SOOBIN BEOMGYU HUENINGKAI



 

 


 









 

 











 

Yah you're just gonna let your sister be in that position till she wakes up.




 

Hyung you don't know that she likes him




 

Wait what did i just hear




 

Oppa don't listen to him. He is just blurting nonsense out.




 

Babe i say what i say




 

Babe she said that she was still unsure about her feelings. Don't spread rumors about their feelings to the boys.




 

Well at least they are getting along together.




 

Aren't you awake when they went to sleep hyung.




 

I am but i didn't realise that they went to sleep so soon.




 

Aigoo you end up watching the movie alone im sorry hyung




 

It's okay. So no one is gonna wake them up. Its nearly the end of breakfast time already




 

I will go wake them up. Just save some of the food. Sujin nuna don't really like to not feel full for her morning meal.




 

Don't worry. I won't let these two rats eat so much.




 

Hey thats so mean.








 

Taehyun smile and went to where Soobin is. After he went in the room. He saw two cute ones hugging each other. He chuckled as he knows that you always hug something when you go to sleep. He went to the window and push the curtains away so sunlight can be present. You start to groan and hug Soobin tighter. While Soobin slowly woke up and turn his head to where the sun is. Taehyun smile and went near them.












 

What time is it.




 

It's nearly 10. You had a nice sleep.




 

I did... oh... she had a nightmare last night when she went to sleep.




 

It's fine hyung. She always has one when she is not at her own bed. Plus you guys always hug when you have the chance to tuck her to bed. Hyung wake her up. Yeonjun hyung and Beomgyu hyung make some food for us. You do know how cranky she can be if she doesnt eat in the morning.




 

I will get up soon. Thanks






 

Taehyun smiled and patted his shoulder before he headed out of the room. Soobin sighs and looks at you who is sleeping peacefully. He lightly pat your shoulder to wake you up.








 

Sujin ah. Wake up it's already morning.




 

Oppa i need five minutes please.




 

They cook some food. Don't you want it before Beomgyu and Hueningkai took yours.




 

Alright alright. I will wake up but give me five minutes please. My eyes are too tired to open now.




 

Okay okay. Five minutes and that's it okay. You don't want Miyun to drag you out.




 

Well I have you to save me from her. So why not




 

Aigooo.....









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆













 

I believe he is having his good time with her.




 

I really ship both of them. Like they are our mother and father. Don't you think so hyung.




 

Well they look like one but they kept denying their status so whats the point.




 

They aren't together yet guys. Stop saying false info.




 

Okay ahjumma relax.




 

Oh god I'm so done with you guys.




 

Omo what's for breakfast guys.




 

You look fresh.




 

I had a good night sleep last night.




 

Nothing new Sujin.




 

Here is your food Sujin nuna.




 

Thanks brother. Ooo nice breakfast.




 

Nothing much new. So what happened last night. Something big or small




 

Oppa what were you thinking. He is just there to save me from many ghost that's in the room




 

You guys hug everytime what's new. So buddy what are you gonna do today.




 

Finish up the last few pages and do whatever you guys wanna do. Besides, I'm thankful that Soobin oppa gave me motivation yesterday.




 

I'm glad you are motivated.




 

Omo you guys are cute.




 

Don't think too much about it Hueningkai. They aren't what you expect.




 

They aren't yet. But let's just see what's gonna happened.




 

Nothing is gonna happened kiddo. Now let me enjoy my food. Do my work and we can have fun.




 

You said so buddy. Dont break your words.




 

I never disappoint you Beomgyu.




 

Assa we can have fun later. Still you didn't bring extra clothes right.



 

She can borrow mine.




 

She fits in any hoodies and sweatpants. Its just that she find Beomgyu hyung and Soobin hyung clothes more comfortable.




 

Cool thats settled. Oh my did you starve.




 

I have to eat what i have to eat. So i wont get exhausted later.




 

You have to say that when you are like a panda.




 

Im not a panda. Im a cute little bunny.




 

Aigoo there she goes again.




 

Guys leave her alone before she changes her mind about not hanging out with us. Unnie just enjoy your meal.




 

Aww how can i not love this girl. Taehyun you are so lucky to have her.




 

I know I do. Nuna. Mom told me that you should finish up the paperwork as soon as possible.




 

I know I know. Mom is so rushing me with everything. I will settle that later. It's just that on the weekends I wanna go to the bookstore.




 

The bookstore where we met Soobin hyung.




 

Yeah. There's a new launch book that i'm dying to get. If you guys wanna tag along i'm fine with it.




 

Bring Soobin along. He can get you staff price. Or even for free.




 

Oppa can we this Sunday.




 

Well sure. I dont mind going there with you.




 

See you guys should be thankful that you have a hyung or dongsaeng like Soobin oppa. He is kind and grateful to have in life.




 

Are you admitting something nuna.




 

No, I didn't say anything. Let me eat my food with peace.




 

Whatever you say nuna.