11)

Sweet Roses

HAPPY READING

 

 


 


 

YOU - SUJIN

 

TAEHYUN MIYUN

 

YEONJUN SOOBIN BEOMGYU HUENINGKAI



 

 


 










 

 









 

You were in the detention room as it's been a month since the last time you made a deal with your mom. While you were clearing the papers. You heard the door slide open. You look up, and see Beomgyu, Soobin and Yeonjun peaking in. You smile and signal them in. They smiled and went inside. Both Yeonjun and Beomgyu took a chair and sat right opposite you while Soobin gave a peck on your temple, sat right at the empty chair next to you.











 

You guys seem to like this room alot.



 

 

Soobin is stuck with you and i'm on today's duty after school.




 

Well i'm stuck with Yeonjun hyung. Dont try and ask me why.




 

Babe can you tell me why he is stuck with him.




 

He tried to escape from the lecturer earlier and he wasnt for duty today. So he is stuck with Yeonjun after the Dean sees him.




 

Beomgyu. I'm proud of you.




 

Hyung since when she turned into... so bad.... just so bad....




 

She has been through a lot of things. I'm sure we should thank Yeonjun hyung.




 

He cares. He really cares for us. Especially you babe. He really does. Which I'm thankful for that.




 

Like i said. You are my friend and i'm not gonna let you suffer this alone.




 

Thanks Yeonjun oppa. So where did my brother go




 

Well he still in his old habit after a month plus.




 

What about Miyun.




 

She had enough of your brother and have fun doing the sports clean up with our maknae




 

That must be her distraction from Taehyun. I just wonder whats wrong with him




 

You still have not talk to him.




 

I tried the last time. He just block me out.




 

Will you do it today.




 

Well i have three more hours to go. Im free after that.




 

Well you should head to our dorm. Taehyun is there. Miyun kick him out last week




 

Well see you guys after detention hours. Now go away before you have an hour more to add on.




 

See you later. No dirty stuff here. Not even a rumor.




 

Well news will be delivered if you heard any.




 

You punk. Beomgyu lets go.









 

You smile at Yeonjun and give your buddy a handshake to Beomgyu. After the boys left you and Soobin alone. You continue the thing that you were doing earlier. While Soobin just stares at you with his dimple smile. You turn and look at him he smiles even wider.












 

Your smile means something good is holding you back.




 

I never thought I could spend time with you with peace.




 

Oppa you are so cheeky. Whats up.




 

Have anyone told you how beautiful you are. Even those clips you are wearing. Aww you wore the clip I bought for you at the vintage store.




 

It makes me feel at peace oppa. So what's behind those smiles is my love.




 

Last week when you went to detention. I talk to your mom.




 

You did... whats her response. Must be the same thing.




 

Sujin ah... She wants me to protect you like I meant to be with you.





 

Really she said that.




 

She told me that she just wants you to feel fine and adapt to all changes that have been made. She wants you to be happy. And its my job as your boyfriend to make you happy like there's no other. She is putting trust on me.




 

School finest boy pleasing my mom so he can protect his girl. Babe that is so sweet. I'm thankful for that.




 

You are always welcome. Now promise me one thing




 

What is it oppa.




 

I want us to be happy and no secrets behind our back. No matter what, always smile.




 

You being sweet is the most rare thing to see.




 

Babe you will promise me that right.



 

Yes i will.




 

I love you so much.



 

I love you too.




 

Now after we are done with this you have a meeting with your brother and you are going to bring him home. You get that missy.




 

Yes i do mister and stop nagging like Yeonjun oppa




 

Im sorry. Here is your rose.




 

Do you always have roses in your pockets or in your bag.




 

I have my ways. A sweet rose for you wont hurt right.




 

Talking about that i'm finishing my first chapter of Sweet Roses soon.




 

Wow you work hard for that.




 

Its my first book. Im trying to make profit from there.




 

Sujin. You are going to be a great writer one day.




 

And you are going to be my number one supporter.




 

Of course. Your only supporter. I'm honoured to be one.




 

Oppa.... can i tell you something.




 

Sure what is it.




 

Do you think that we are meant to be. Like since the day we first met.




 

Well.... since our first meet. I felt like you are my soul mate. I felt like only you are the one who can make me feel like this. And i swear to myself that i will be responsibility to everything that involves you.




 

You really did that.




 

Ofcourse. I dont want to be an idiot jerk who hurt your feelings. My feelings for you are real and i believe that you are the only one. No one else.




 

Thank you oppa.




 

Sujin... nothing can make us apart. I promise you that....